No credible sources on NBC doing anything wrong on Zimmerman story.

Again that is just a copycat story, Chicago Tribune does not speak for NBC.

Source: NBC producer fired over Zimmerman 911 call - msnbc.com

Does MSNBC speak for NBC?

no, GE(NBC) sold MSNBC to Comcast.

So why doesn't NBC post their news on NBC.com? All you get there is videos and sports. All their hard news is on MSNBC.com

Second question, why is the NBC logo still on MSNBC if they've been split, as you are implying?

NBC is not going to reveal any information on their investigation. I really find it hard that you are this stupid to keep repeating the same old shit. Why in the hell are all the news wire services saying that someone was fired and NBC has done an investigation?

....keep asking the same "stupid" question?

Denial doesn't make you less stupid it makes you look more stupid when so many news wire and people have said NBC apologized and you keep denying it.

As I said before all the news sources have copycated the New York Times lie about the
president of Iran wanting to wipe Israel of the map.

I will believe it when I hear NBC say it.

Is the typical right wing BS where a right wing trash media reports something then credible sources report right wing media trash(i.e. ACORN story) and therefore becomes credible?

Can anyone post a link to NBC saying they did something wrong and fired someone over it?

You mean other than NBC actually editing the audio clip? :eusa_drool:

Denial doesn't make you less stupid it makes you look more stupid when so many news wire and people have said NBC apologized and you keep denying it.

As I said before all the news sources have copycated the New York Times lie about the

All Arab extremist want Israel gone.Iran's president is no different.

Okey, dokey...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdpU8GmujOg]NBC News fires producer - YouTube[/ame]

Look closely at the bottom right on this video. Right over the time and temperature, you will clearly see the NBC logo.

You lose.

All Arab extremist want Israel gone.Iran's president is no different.

Wow! that's an abiguous statement. And kinda bigoted....but that another thread.

Okey, dokey...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdpU8GmujOg]NBC News fires producer - YouTube[/ame]

Look closely at the bottom right on this video. Right over the time and temperature, you will clearly see the NBC logo.

You lose.

Thank you. what did I lose?

Okey, dokey...

You lose.

Thank you. what did I lose?

The goalpost race you were running.

Okey, dokey...

You lose.

I don't want to nitpick but NBC doesn't own local news.

Is the typical right wing BS where a right wing trash media reports something then credible sources report right wing media trash(i.e. ACORN story) and therefore becomes credible?

Can anyone post a link to NBC saying they did something wrong and fired someone over it?

It's a conspiracy.

D.B. Cooper edited the tape on the Grassy Knoll and gave it to the Loch Ness Monster, who planted it at NBC using his cloaking device that he stole from Area 51. ;) .

Now, gimmie tree-fitty.

Okey, dokey...

You lose.

You better catch those goalposts before they run on the highway and hurt someone.

ir3z3a.gif

It's a conspiracy.

D.B. Cooper edited the tape on the Grassy Knoll and gave it to the Loch Ness Monster, who planted it at NBC using his cloaking device that he stole from Area 51. ;) .

Now, gimmie tree-fitty.

i BLAME bUOOOOOOOSH.

Okey, dokey...

NBC News fires producer - YouTube

You lose.

You better catch those goalposts before they run on the highway and hurt someone.

ir3z3a.gif

What? NBC doesn't have control over what local stations say...

Forum List

Back