No Court Order Required

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Journalists do not need a court order to exhume a body. Whether or not the mainstream media will dig up Vince Foster’s grave is another matter:

Vince Foster 'suicide' shocker: 2nd wound documented
Posted By Leo Hohmann On 02/28/2016 @ 3:43 pm

Vince Foster ‘suicide’ shocker: 2nd wound documented

If you read Leo Hohmann’s informative piece you will see that Independent Counsel Ken Starr failed the smell test. When all was said and done the Clintons walked. Bill Clinton lost his law license for five years. Democrats saw that as a badge of honor after the Senate make a mockery out of the Clinton’s impeachment trial.

FBI Director James Comey is a variation on Starr’s theme. There is not a chance Hillary Clinton will be punished for anything. I doubt if she will lose her law license. I know I am right because the media pumps up Comey’s integrity the same way they pumped up Ken Starr. At least Starr had a history with Ronald Reagan and both Bushes, while Comey was appointed by Taqiyya the Liar.

No matter how Foster’s death plays out at this late date, I was right about this:

Every cover-up carries the same pitfalls. So all things considered the Clintons would have been better off calling it murder. Murder demands proof while calling it suicide to hide murder always ends up in the realms of speculation, interpretation, and eternal life. Case in point: Foster’s “suicide” is alive and well in Benghazi:

A Man With A Conscience

Finally, blood and shit flow downhill; so I cannot see how a second gunshot will change anything. Bottom line: Nobody ever explained how Vince Foster’s blood defied the law of gravity:

While it might have initially appeared that the deputy counsel to the president of the United States was taking a nap in a park—lying neatly face-up on a steep embankment with his feet pointing down—Vincent W. Foster Jr. was not napping. He was dead. Dressed in expensive trousers and a white dress shirt, less than eight miles from the White House, he was lying dead. A single gun-shot wound to the head. Dead. Some of the blood on Foster’s face was still wet, but starting to dry. A trail of blood flowed upwards from his nose to above his ear. The man who found his body said there was no gun, but after he left to notify police, a gun appeared in Foster’s hand. It was July 20, 1993. President William Jefferson Clinton’s Arkansas childhood friend, and First Lady Hillary Clinton’s Rose Law Firm partner, and White House confidante was dead.​

The objective of the investigation into Vince Foster’s death was “simply to determine that it was a suicide"
Following Orders: The Death of Vince Foster, Clinton White House Lawyer
Canada Free Press
Monday, December 3, 2012

I am pretty sure you need an order from the court to exhume a body. They are more than welcome to try without one, but they would be in for a world of trouble.

Journalists do not need a court order to exhume a body. Whether or not the mainstream media will dig up Vince Foster’s grave is another matter:

Vince Foster 'suicide' shocker: 2nd wound documented
Posted By Leo Hohmann On 02/28/2016 @ 3:43 pm

Vince Foster ‘suicide’ shocker: 2nd wound documented

If you read Leo Hohmann’s informative piece you will see that Independent Counsel Ken Starr failed the smell test. When all was said and done the Clintons walked. Bill Clinton lost his law license for five years. Democrats saw that as a badge of honor after the Senate make a mockery out of the Clinton’s impeachment trial.

FBI Director James Comey is a variation on Starr’s theme. There is not a chance Hillary Clinton will be punished for anything. I doubt if she will lose her law license. I know I am right because the media pumps up Comey’s integrity the same way they pumped up Ken Starr. At least Starr had a history with Ronald Reagan and both Bushes, while Comey was appointed by Taqiyya the Liar.

No matter how Foster’s death plays out at this late date, I was right about this:

Every cover-up carries the same pitfalls. So all things considered the Clintons would have been better off calling it murder. Murder demands proof while calling it suicide to hide murder always ends up in the realms of speculation, interpretation, and eternal life. Case in point: Foster’s “suicide” is alive and well in Benghazi:

A Man With A Conscience

Finally, blood and shit flow downhill; so I cannot see how a second gunshot will change anything. Bottom line: Nobody ever explained how Vince Foster’s blood defied the law of gravity:

While it might have initially appeared that the deputy counsel to the president of the United States was taking a nap in a park—lying neatly face-up on a steep embankment with his feet pointing down—Vincent W. Foster Jr. was not napping. He was dead. Dressed in expensive trousers and a white dress shirt, less than eight miles from the White House, he was lying dead. A single gun-shot wound to the head. Dead. Some of the blood on Foster’s face was still wet, but starting to dry. A trail of blood flowed upwards from his nose to above his ear. The man who found his body said there was no gun, but after he left to notify police, a gun appeared in Foster’s hand. It was July 20, 1993. President William Jefferson Clinton’s Arkansas childhood friend, and First Lady Hillary Clinton’s Rose Law Firm partner, and White House confidante was dead.​

The objective of the investigation into Vince Foster’s death was “simply to determine that it was a suicide"
Canada Free Press
Monday, December 3, 2012

. Trying to drag up that old claim about Vince Foster is just pathetic.

You fucking moron. Of course a court order is required!
To ZackB: You are another asshole that has to be led by the hand. I was referring to the issue not the actual body.
The same would be true had Foster been cremated. Do you get it now —— ASSHOLE!
To BULLDOG: Another asshole heard from. Get real. An old scandal with a corpse is still juicy.

You fucking moron. Of course a court order is required!
To ZackB: You are another asshole that has to be led by the hand. I was referring to the issue not the actual body.
The same would be true had Foster been cremated. Do you get it now —— ASSHOLE!
To BULLDOG: Another asshole heard from. Get real. An old scandal with a corpse is still juicy.

That's all the right has. A long list of made up scandals that already failed desperately. I guess you need something to keep the crazies stirred up. That is all you have left, after all.

That's all the right has. A long list of made up scandals that already failed desperately. I guess you need something to keep the crazies stirred up. That is all you have left, after all.
To BULLDOG: I am less worried about Hillary getting nailed than are you and your kind. I always expect her to skate as usual. Or is it that you hate conservatives having a little fun with Clinton scandals might cost her the election:

196025_5_.jpg
http://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2016-02/196025_5_.jpg

Incidentally, I saw a Jail-Free card all along. I said this in the link I posted in the OP:

The mistake

The Clintons should have accepted the gift offered by skeptics and ordered the police to call it murder instead of suicide. There was no way they would ever be charged with ordering Foster’s murder, and they would have looked like they wanted the truth to come out.

Behind the scenes the police could have found a patsy to take the fall. Hell, the “suspect” could have been gunned down while resisting arrest; thereby, ending the investigation. If a made-to-order patsy wasn1t available the police could have continued looking for the murderer with the same vim and vigor O. J. devoted to looking for his wife’s killer. The investigation would have dragged on in the media for a few years until it faded into an unsolved crime.​

To BULLDOG: I am less worried about Hillary getting nailed than are you and your kind. I always expect her to skate as usual. Or is it that you hate conservatives having a little fun with Clinton scandals might cost her the election:

196025_5_.jpg
http://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2016-02/196025_5_.jpg

Incidentally, I saw a Jail-Free card all along. I said this in the link I posted in the OP:

The mistake

The Clintons should have accepted the gift offered by skeptics and ordered the police to call it murder instead of suicide. There was no way they would ever be charged with ordering Foster’s murder, and they would have looked like they wanted the truth to come out.

Behind the scenes the police could have found a patsy to take the fall. Hell, the “suspect” could have been gunned down while resisting arrest; thereby, ending the investigation. If a made-to-order patsy wasn1t available the police could have continued looking for the murderer with the same vim and vigor O. J. devoted to looking for his wife’s killer. The investigation would have dragged on in the media for a few years until it faded into an unsolved crime.​

If I was worried about the right's ridiculous claims, I would have given up long ago. You hope liberals to be swayed by the same things that sway WNJs, but it just doesn't happen. It's too late for the right to try legitimate tactics, and you are stuck just spouting dumb shit that nobody believes.

Clear thinking citizens always discount far right fringe winger scandals.
To JakeStarkey: The record shows that “Clear thinking . . .” liberals believe everything they are told by the Clintons and Taqiyya the Liar. Hillarycare II and open-borders prove it.
If I was worried about the right's ridiculous claims, I would have given up long ago. You hope liberals to be swayed by the same things that sway WNJs, but it just doesn't happen. It's too late for the right to try legitimate tactics, and you are stuck just spouting dumb shit that nobody believes.
To BULLDOG: Think about changing your screen name to BULLSHIT.

Unlike conservatives, Democrats and Republicans will vote the party line every time. It is those independents who put the country ahead of Hillary Clinton’s “entitlement” that has you worried.

th
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Me478f5df801fae8ea6ebdcd215ddee73o1&pid=Api&w=239&h=239

I have it on good authority that Queen Hillary will write an executive order replacing Hail to the Chief:

with this:

Flanders, you are goof ball, period. Your opinions just don't count.

This has been worked over by loons forever, just as Dem loons are trying to work the Duke endorsement of Trump.

Just forget it.

Clear thinking citizens always discount far right fringe winger scandals.
To JakeStarkey: The record shows that “Clear thinking . . .” liberals believe everything they are told by the Clintons and Taqiyya the Liar. Hillarycare II and open-borders prove it.
To BULLDOG: Think about changing your screen name to BULLSHIT.

Unlike conservatives, Democrats and Republicans will vote the party line every time. It is those independents who put the country ahead of Hillary Clinton’s “entitlement” that has you worried.

th
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Me478f5df801fae8ea6ebdcd215ddee73o1&pid=Api&w=239&h=239

I have it on good authority that Queen Hillary will write an executive order replacing Hail to the Chief:

with this:

You still want me to be worried so bad. Sorry, not yet. I guess the authority that said your claim about the presidential theme being changed is the same one who told you all the other shit you believe.

This has been worked over by loons forever, just as Dem loons are trying to work the Duke endorsement of Trump.
To JakeStarkey. Here is another “opinion” to brighten your day:

And while the foreign donations aren't illegal, the optics for someone who is likely going run for president in the coming months could be troublesome. Even some Clinton fans have been squeamish about the donations since they were revealed, wishing that in the run up to the former first lady's presidential run the practice would be stopped.

Republicans, too, have jumped on board the story, using it to question the Clinton's ethics and whether, as president, she would give preferential treatment to countries that have donated to the foundation.

"Looks like voters would have to worry about a lot more than the Lincoln Bedroom being for sale if Hillary Clinton were president," said Michael Short, spokesman for the Republican National Committee. "how can anyone believe she won't be influenced by the huge sums of cash once again being sent her way from governments all over the world? Is this who voters want taking that 3am phone call?"

Clinton Foundation defends foreign donations
Dan Merica, CNN
Updated 4:44 PM ET, Thu February 19, 2015

Clinton Foundation defends foreign donations - CNNPolitics.com

All of the election laws violations is fact. Those facts have been documented more times than I can count. Here is another:

EXCLUSIVE: Foreign Clinton Donor Made Donations To US Campaigns
Richard Pollock
Reporter
8:26 PM 02/28/2016

Realistically, I cannot imagine the Department of Injustice prosecuting Democrats for violating election laws. Remember the tens of millions Taqiyya the Liar got in 2008 from foreigners. Nothing was ever done about it; so he did it again in 2012.

Here is one of the countless articles that appeared over the years about Democrats taking millions from foreign donors. Note that Dick Morris was instrumental getting a second term for the Clintons:

Obama’s foreign donors
By Dick Morris - 10/09/12 10:49 PM EDT

Obama’s foreign donors

The reasons for enforcing election laws is too profound for you to grasp. At least make an effort to understand what the Democrats you love are doing to this country:

1. Americans lose a tremendous amount of sovereignty when foreign money influences the people who are “elected” to govern this country.

2. More importantly, traitors and foreigners know they cannot defeat America militarily so they conspire to destroy America from within. What better way than to put scum like the Clintons, and the Chicago sewer rat, in office. The sewer rat hardly bothers to hide his hatred for this country.

3. Most of the money coming from foreign donors ends up paying for campaign advertising. In short: Television networks and Democrats are in it together.

Just forget it.
To JakeStarkey: I have too much fun driving assholes like you up wall to forget it. Do not respond to my threads and half the fun is gone.
presidential theme being changed is the same one who told you all the other shit you believe.
To BULLDOG: I know you are an idiot, but you actually fell for it!

Flanders, good Republicans like me laugh at your nonsense.

Trot along, we don't have time for you.

To JakeStarkey. Here is another “opinion” to brighten your day:

And while the foreign donations aren't illegal, the optics for someone who is likely going run for president in the coming months could be troublesome. Even some Clinton fans have been squeamish about the donations since they were revealed, wishing that in the run up to the former first lady's presidential run the practice would be stopped.

Republicans, too, have jumped on board the story, using it to question the Clinton's ethics and whether, as president, she would give preferential treatment to countries that have donated to the foundation.

"Looks like voters would have to worry about a lot more than the Lincoln Bedroom being for sale if Hillary Clinton were president," said Michael Short, spokesman for the Republican National Committee. "how can anyone believe she won't be influenced by the huge sums of cash once again being sent her way from governments all over the world? Is this who voters want taking that 3am phone call?"

Clinton Foundation defends foreign donations
Dan Merica, CNN
Updated 4:44 PM ET, Thu February 19, 2015

Clinton Foundation defends foreign donations - CNNPolitics.com

All of the election laws violations is fact. Those facts have been documented more times than I can count. Here is another:

Richard Pollock
Reporter
8:26 PM 02/28/2016

Realistically, I cannot imagine the Department of Injustice prosecuting Democrats for violating election laws. Remember the tens of millions Taqiyya the Liar got in 2008 from foreigners. Nothing was ever done about it; so he did it again in 2012.

Here is one of the countless articles that appeared over the years about Democrats taking millions from foreign donors. Note that Dick Morris was instrumental getting a second term for the Clintons:

Obama’s foreign donors
By Dick Morris - 10/09/12 10:49 PM EDT

Obama’s foreign donors

The reasons for enforcing election laws is too profound for you to grasp. At least make an effort to understand what the Democrats you love are doing to this country:

1. Americans lose a tremendous amount of sovereignty when foreign money influences the people who are “elected” to govern this country.

2. More importantly, traitors and foreigners know they cannot defeat America militarily so they conspire to destroy America from within. What better way than to put scum like the Clintons, and the Chicago sewer rat, in office. The sewer rat hardly bothers to hide his hatred for this country.

3. Most of the money coming from foreign donors ends up paying for campaign advertising. In short: Television networks and Democrats are in it together.

Just forget it.
To JakeStarkey: I have too much fun driving assholes like you up wall to forget it. Do not respond to my threads and half the fun is gone.
presidential theme being changed is the same one who told you all the other shit you believe.
To BULLDOG: I know you are an idiot, but you actually fell for it!

If you call pointing out ridiculous claims falling for them, then OK.

To JakeStarkey: There is not much difference between a Republican and a Democrat. NONE in your case.
Trot along,
To JakeStarkey: It is my thread you asshole.
we don't have time for you.
To JakeStarkey: You must have time on your hands because you repeatedly reply to my threads.
To BULLDOG: Your replies indicate the political savvy of a backward pre-teenager? If not, you are rapidly slipping into senility? Either way, get some help from JakeStarkey. You two are at the same point on the development flowchart.

To JakeStarkey: There is not much difference between a Republican and a Democrat. NONE in your case.
Trot along,
To JakeStarkey: You must have time on your hands because you repeatedly reply to my threads.
To BULLDOG: Your replies indicate the political savvy of a backward pre-teenager? If not, you are rapidly slipping into senility? Either way, get some help from JakeStarkey. You two are at the same point on the development flowchart.

Do you need a hug?

Trot along,

Do you need a hug?
:lol:

Forum List

Back