No charges for Kenosha cop

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
Thank god there are some sane people left in this country. How anyone could question that shooting is beyond me. Im glad the cop will be fine and that rapist dirt bag is paralyzed from the waist down for life.

All those riots were over nothing. Left wingers are seriously damaging the nation badly with this shit.

c
Thank god there are some sane people left in this country. How anyone could question that shooting is beyond me. Im glad the cop will be fine and that rapist dirt bag is paralyzed from the waist down for life.

All those riots were over nothing. Left wingers are seriously damaging the nation badly with this shit.

The damage is done.
This was just another scam by Democrats to pull in racist blacks that are willing to vote for any butt-reaming asshole the Democrats run for office....IF they're black.

Left wingers are retards.

Backshooting cops are your hero's.

Nah, people who can make sound arguments are my hero's. Its safe to say that you will never make the list.

Murdering thugs are yours. When the facts are known you idiots look like the shitheads you are.

Murdering thugs are yours. When the facts are known you idiots look like the shitheads you are.
Thats true. Once again, democrats sided with a criminal based on his skin color as opposed to the facts of the case, and now after all the riots, destruction and murder, democrats have no one to blame but themselves. All that carnage for a god damn armed rapist who was about to take a pleading mothers child (the same mother who called the cops in the first place). She was literally begging the cop to stop him, "He has my kid!".

I mean seriously... what the fuck, democrats?

Last edited:

Thats true. Once again, democrats sided with a criminal based on his skin color as opposed to the facts of the case, and now after all the riots, destruction and murder, democrats have no one to blame but themselves.

Without question, they have a lot of explaining to do. All that carnage for a god damn armed rapist who was about to take a pleading mothers child (the same mother who called the cops in the first place). She was literally begging the cop to stop him, "He has my kid!". I mean what the fuck, democrats?
Don’t you know? If an armed attacker approaches the cop backwards, they aren’t allowed to stop him until he turns and faced them. There is also another liberal proof coo fighting method... you shoot at the cop and then quickly do a 180 and out your back to the cops. They aren’t allowed to shoot back. When ready, you can spin around and repeat.
If you’re really skilled, you out your back to them and shoot over your shoulder. It’s like a liberal force field that the cops are powerless to combat against.

Thats true. Once again, democrats sided with a criminal based on his skin color as opposed to the facts of the case, and now after all the riots, destruction and murder, democrats have no one to blame but themselves.

Without question, they have a lot of explaining to do. All that carnage for a god damn armed rapist who was about to take a pleading mothers child (the same mother who called the cops in the first place). She was literally begging the cop to stop him, "He has my kid!". I mean what the fuck, democrats?
Don’t you know? If an armed attacker approaches the cop backwards, they aren’t allowed to stop him until he turns and faced them. There is also another liberal proof coo fighting method... you shoot at the cop and then quickly do a 180 and out your back to the cops. They aren’t allowed to shoot back. When ready, you can spin around and repeat.
If you’re really skilled, you out your back to them and shoot over your shoulder. It’s like a liberal force field that the cops are powerless to combat against.
Yeah, dont even get me started on the "you cant shoot someone in the back" bullshit. When a woman calls the cops and say there is a violent man acting erratically, and this erratic man who you are attempting to arrest is trying to drive off in a car full of children, and a mother is screaming "he has my kid", you put a bullet in his fucking dome. It doesnt matter which way he is facing, squatting, doing ninja flips, etc, you execute him on the spot.

Yeah, dont even get me started on the "you cant shoot someone in the back" bullshit. When a woman calls the cops and say there is a violent man acting erratically, and this erratic man who you are attempting to arrest is trying to drive off in a car full of children, and a mother is screaming "he has my kid", you put a bullet in his fucking dome. It doesnt matter which way he is facing, squatting, doing ninja flips, etc, you execute him on the spot.
He lived. The attempted kidnapper lived.

I know, and i think the cops should be reprimanded for that. They should have finished him off when he was down.

I know, and i think the cops should be reprimanded for that. They should have finished him off when he was down.
The police were entirely too gentle.

The police were entirely too gentle.
Seriously though, they were. That guy was a scumbag and he was about to put those kids in danger and god knows what this crazy armed stranger was going to do with those kids. The cop had no fucking idea who that guy was. He gave him ample warning and waited until the last second to shoot, so the fact that he lived was the only mistake on the cops part. He should have died.

You and your low-class Jew shit are no better than the racist left.

I have no idea what that even means, but it appears to be antisemetic, so how about you just fuck off?

I have no idea what that even means, but it appears to be antisemetic, so how about you just fuck off?

You think you're so special you can just shoot somebody else's feet or legs off without losing your own legs or feet to the Law of Moses, just because you're police or active duty military. That's what you get from Vice Lord Jewboys who circumcise Gentiles and refuse to submit to their own Jewish laws.

Jacob Blake was never arrested or charged and committed no crime.
The claim he had a knife is bogus because the knife was found in his car, not only the ground or on his person.
Nor is there even any reason to shoot anyone 7 times in the back.

{...
In a statement, the union representing Kenosha police officers suggested that Mr. Blake had forcefully resisted arrest, fought with officers, put one officer in a headlock and ignored orders to drop a knife he held in his left hand.

Ben Crump, a lawyer for Mr. Blake’s family, denied that Mr. Blake had been carrying a knife and said Mr. Blake had been trying to break up a disturbance involving two women when the police arrived.

A neighbor recorded the shooting with a cellphone. The video shows Mr. Blake being shot seven times in the back in front of his children as he tried to get into his car.
...}

The police obviously are lying because how could he get a cop in a headlock while having a knife in his left hand?

Forum List

Back