NO CHARGES for black who confessed he filed false "hate crime" report

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
More affirmative action black privilege. We are drowning in it.

http://nypost.com/2017/11/07/black-man-admits-to-putting-racist-graffiti-on-his-own-car/

nov 7 2017 MANHATTAN, Kan. — A black Kansas man has admitted he put racist graffiti on his own car as a Halloween prank that got out of hand, police said Monday.

The vehicle, covered in graffiti scrawled with washable paint, was parked Wednesday at an apartment complex near Kansas State University and the incident fueled racial tensions at the university and in the community.

An emergency meeting of the Black Student Union called that evening drew concerned administrators and community leaders as well as students. Kansas State held a Facebook Live event the next day with worried parents. The university stepped up patrols on campus. The FBI opened a civil rights investigation into a possible hate crime.

But on Monday the Riley County Police Department issued a news release saying the 21-year-old owner of the vehicle, Dauntarius Williams, had told investigators that he was responsible for the graffiti.

Authorities concluded that charging him for filing a false report would “not be in the best interests of the citizens” of Manhattan.

Even the possibility of a hate crime has a big impact on the fabric of daily lives, and “we want to acknowledge that people felt anger and pain as a result of pictures and words that they saw,” Kansas State University spokesman Jeff Morris said Monday in a phone interview. “Those are very real responses.”

“The incident maybe wasn’t real — the emotions were,” Morris said

• Banned
“The incident maybe wasn’t real — the emotions were,” Morris said.

HAHAHA. Now that is true snowflake thinking.

He probably made a deal to split from town and stay away, which is the best move in them parts of the US...

You really can't prosecute a guy for painting on his own car. The article didn't state that he filed a police report. I think they may have gotten this one right, a kid doing something dumb.

You really can't prosecute a guy for painting on his own car. The article didn't state that he filed a police report. I think they may have gotten this one right, a kid doing something dumb.
It stated that "Authorities concluded that charging him for filing a false report would “not be in the best interests of the citizens” of Manhattan."
Kind of implied, dont you think? ;)

I've read too many stories of a parent leaving a gun out for a toddler to tragically get ahold of. If they hadn't come away with a pat on the head and a "they suffered enough" this false hate crime story stating no charges were filed more likely would play negatively on my emotions. But as it is I'm rather indifferent.

It stated that "Authorities concluded that charging him for filing a false report would “not be in the best interests of the citizens” of Manhattan."
Kind of implied, dont you think? ;)
Sorry, must have scanned by that. I had gotten the impression it went viral independent of him. He should have been charged just for consistency's sake. Although I wouldn't have come down to hard on him. Dumb kid.

Awww ... poor little cupcakes ShootSpeeders Tank clutching their pearls, gasping that the confederacy cannot long stand against such blah blah blah.

Be sure to tell Steve_McGarrett although, he will likely post his own new thread about this unthinkable crime against (white) humanity.

/

You can't read. The article clearly says he filed a false report.

[. Although I wouldn't have come down to hard on him. Dumb kid.

HAHAHA. So he's just a "dumb kid". !!!??? He was 21 and this is a very serious crime. If a white guy did this you're call him a racist and a nazi.

Forum List

Back