Nikki is rapidly gaining popularity

I`m a grownup and I don`t need cartoons and the other part of your post is just goofy considering a twice impeached quadropoly indicted former president told a national TV audience that he wants to fuck his own daughter. Now how dumb do you look and feel? You walked right into this one. :auiqs.jpg:

It sounds like you're bragging about your face stopping my fist. Awesome.

You're just embarrassing yourself now.... as well as your comrades. :laughing0301:

Trump is a weak candidate
Ok. But your stuttering shit clown is completely dysfunctional... and Kumala has proven to be an incoherent, ridiculous spectacle when she's on her feet. Warmongering Nimarata Randhawa is funded by the democrats. That's a deal killer. She couldn't beat the write-ins at this point.

Your thought leaders are trying to arrest their way out of this impending beat down.... doesn't seem to be working. We'll see.

Ok. But your stuttering shit clown is completely dysfunctional... and Kumala has proven to be an incoherent, ridiculous spectacle when she's on her feet. Warmongering Nimarata Randhawa is funded by the democrats. That's a deal killer. She couldn't beat the write-ins at this point.

Your thought leaders are trying to arrest their way out of this impending beat down.... doesn't seem to be working. We'll see.
Biden vs Mister total immunity suits me fine

You`re not old enough to vote, obviously.

Forum List

Back