Nikki Haley spends 20 mins talking about fake Island of Binomo with fake Prime Minister

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

Famous russian pranksters Vovan & Lexus played a phone trick on the U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley. Presenting themselves as The Prime-Minister of Poland they had a conversation with her that lasted for about 30 minutes. Nikky Haley was informed about the situation in Binomo - an island in the South China Sea: Putin supposedly interfered in their elections (this island doesn't exist for real). Ignorant Ambassador stated in all seriousness she was aware of the situation and confirmed Putin interfered in the elections of Binomo. Though it doesn't exist at all. Haley and the pranksters also discussed Kevin Spacey's harassment towards the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko and Trump's harassment. Vovan & Lexus are famous for their pranks with Senator McCain and Senator Graham, Congresswoman Maxine Waters, Congressman Adam Shiff, the U.S. Secretary of Energy Rick Perry, the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko, the President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, the President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko, British singer Elton John and many other politicians and celebrities in Russia and the world. Пранк с Никки Хейли с РУССКИМИ СУБТИТРАМИ:

--------------------

OMG.

The Tards are running the government.

Everyone, DUCK!

• Banned
DRuAO1xXUAErUpg.jpg:large

This is o funny, though sad.

Pranksters Convince Nikki Haley There Is a Country Called “Binomo”

The US ambassador to the United Nations has fallen victim to a phone prank perpetrated by a famous Russian duo, with whom she discussed the affairs of a fictional South China Sea island nation and the alleged harassment of the Ukrainian president by Kevin Spacey.

Notorious Russian pranksters Vladimir Kuznetsov (Vovan) and Alexey Stolyarov (Lexus) have managed to one-up the US government by calling Nikki Haley and tricking her into thinking that she was speaking with Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki.

• Banned
This is o funny, though sad.

Pranksters Convince Nikki Haley There Is a Country Called “Binomo”

The US ambassador to the United Nations has fallen victim to a phone prank perpetrated by a famous Russian duo, with whom she discussed the affairs of a fictional South China Sea island nation and the alleged harassment of the Ukrainian president by Kevin Spacey.

Notorious Russian pranksters Vladimir Kuznetsov (Vovan) and Alexey Stolyarov (Lexus) have managed to one-up the US government by calling Nikki Haley and tricking her into thinking that she was speaking with Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki.

It is. Both funny and sad.

Funny to the rest of the world.

Sad that we have a UN Ambassador who didn't know Binomo was a joke.

It Reminds me of those Hallmark "Prince" movies where the prince always comes from some small country that sounds vaguely European.

If Nikki Goebbels ever tries to run for national office guess what will show up in the campaign.

Conservatives have these idiots that try to 'get' Planned Parenthood and other Democratic institutions but they always fail because the creativity level on the conservative side is low-grade. Whenever progressives punk someone they do so on a level cons cannot fathom.

I agree though, tomorrow Chunky Huckabee will be out denying the whole thing. If lepers ever had a clown college the White House would be where they rehearse.

Good. I am right again. Trump gave her the job because UN is a joke. I called her big mouth phony RINO. But so many on USMB said she will be "president someday".....like old lady. I did not wish to be lambasted for applying funny or going against. No more! I will speak out. Funnys all around!

Forum List

Back