Nikki Haley: 'I could not look my kids in the face and justify that flag'

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Nikki Haley I could not look my kids in the face and justify that flag US news The Guardian
How could it happen that a flag which has always been a symbol of love for the South now represents racism and hatred? I feel sorry for those people who have been sticking confederate flags on their license plates since forever. Now they are all considered bigots and nazis. Maybe it's time to chill up a bit and just forget about one mentally disabled racist who used it as a symbol of his racial hatred? Because it will only distance the southerners from the rest of the country.

Nikki Haley I could not look my kids in the face and justify that flag US news The Guardian
How could it happen that a flag which has always been a symbol of love for the South now represents racism and hatred? I feel sorry for those people who have been sticking confederate flags on their license plates since forever. Now they are all considered bigots and nazis. Maybe it's time to chill up a bit and just forget about one mentally disabled racist who used it as a symbol of his racial hatred? Because it will only distance the southerners from the rest of the country.
This is because Nikki Haley isn't a true natural born Citizen. We need true red blooded White Americans running our states.

Yeah if it wasn't for the whole slavery thing, that flag would be great huh?

Yeah if it wasn't for the whole slavery thing, that flag would be great huh?

Even with it.

Nikki needs to understand that you can't appease the mob.

You give them something today, they will be just as angry tomorrow.

This is because Nikki Haley isn't a true natural born Citizen. We need true red blooded White Americans running our states.

That was the first thing I thought of. Those with no connection to this country, it's people or history, shouldn't chime in. After all, we don't go to India and comment on their history? Suppose an American went to India and demanded apologies for suttee.

A symbol of love, WTF??? Well maybe a symbol of loving slavery...

YOu're not really claiming that the millions of Americans who have confederate flags on their coffee mugs and t-shirts and hats are all haters, are you?

They aren't the ones who are viciously slandering millions of their fellow Americans.

So much for Jindle and Cruz being on your good list....

YOu're not really claiming that the millions of Americans who have confederate flags on their coffee mugs and t-shirts and hats are all haters, are you?

They aren't the ones who are viciously slandering millions of their fellow Americans.
I never said they were haters now did I?

I never said they were haters now did I?

DOn't play stupid games.

You have a problem with it being a "symbol of love for the South".

You suggested that it was a "symbol of loving slavery".

Which is absurd.

And a vicious slander on millions of your fellow Americans.

This is why we should never elect non-whites. They will never defend our rights and heritage as white people.

They will always defend theirs.

Except that this isn't her heritage.

She is just running from the mob. LIke the rest of the gop leadership.

This is why we should never elect non-whites. They will never defend our rights and heritage as white people.

Like I said, it's about racial purity.

YOu said that?

About what?

THe confederate flag? How do you get that?
However, many can't claim ignorance when it comes to the flag's connotations of racism and slavery. In fact, it's likely that for a few Napoli soccer fans – in particular the hardcore "ultras" often at the center of match-day violence – it is just another reason to fly the flag of the Confederacy. Racist and anti-Semitic chants are alarmingly common all across Europe, and fans from clubs such as Spain's Real Madrid and France's Olympique de Marseille have also been spotted flying the flag.

Outside the soccer stadium, European extremist political groups have been known to fly the Confederate flag, too. European skinheads and neo-Nazis have sometimes adopted the Confederate flag, especially in Germany, where the swastika and other symbols of Nazi Germany are officially banned by law. Many Europeans see the flag as a de facto sign of far-right political leanings:A Confederate flag that was spotted in a photograph of a French police station last year caused a minor scandal.

Why do Italian soccer fans and other foreigners fly the Confederate flag - The Washington Post

I posted this earlier.

Like I said, it's about racial purity.

YOu said that?

About what?

THe confederate flag? How do you get that?
However, many can't claim ignorance when it comes to the flag's connotations of racism and slavery. In fact, it's likely that for a few Napoli soccer fans – in particular the hardcore "ultras" often at the center of match-day violence – it is just another reason to fly the flag of the Confederacy. Racist and anti-Semitic chants are alarmingly common all across Europe, and fans from clubs such as Spain's Real Madrid and France's Olympique de Marseille have also been spotted flying the flag.

Outside the soccer stadium, European extremist political groups have been known to fly the Confederate flag, too. European skinheads and neo-Nazis have sometimes adopted the Confederate flag, especially in Germany, where the swastika and other symbols of Nazi Germany are officially banned by law. Many Europeans see the flag as a de facto sign of far-right political leanings:A Confederate flag that was spotted in a photograph of a French police station last year caused a minor scandal.

Why do Italian soccer fans and other foreigners fly the Confederate flag - The Washington Post

I posted this earlier.

INteresting article. DId you catch the "a few"?

TRADITION

The South is overrepresented among military recruits. It provided 42.2 percent of 1999 recruits and 41.0 percent of 2003 recruits but contained just 35.6 percent of the population ages 18?24. However, other regions also provide a higher proportion of enlistees. The states with the highest enlistment proportional ratings by far are Montana (1.67), Alaska (1.42), Wyoming (1.40), and Maine (1.39). (A proportional rating of 1.00 means that a state?s enlistee and general populations ages 18?24 are exactly proportional to their respective national populations.)

This section utilizes the ?home-of-record? ZIP code of recruits to assess the regional origin of military members. The home-of-record ZIP code represents the area where individual recruits resided upon enlistment, not their location after enlistment. We calculated and analyzed a regional distribution of recruits by state and region for comparison to similar distributions of the general population.

In addition to confirming the strong Southern military tradition, we also found an exceptional tendency for lower than average military participation in New England. The West was underrepresented among 1999 recruits, but its 2003 proportion was equal to the population. For example, the East North Central Census region, conventionally known as the Great Lakes states, had a proportional rating of 0.86, which rose to 0.93 after September 11, 2001. This implies a lower than average interest in joining the military in the region compared to the nation, but it may reflect other variables as well (e.g., relative health and fitness of potential recruits). Table 5 shows the proportions for each region.

Ya gotta love how liberals are happy to have those rebel boys and girls do the heavy
Lifting, bleed, and give up their lives to keep them safe so they can spread more hate and bile in their own country and run down the southern tradition. The states that serve the least are also the states that are most liberal and vote democratic. If the revolution comes, I'll be real happy to live in the land of the stars and bars.

Forum List

Back