Nightmare called Joe Biden

Markatmonterey

Jan 22, 2021
When will the NIGHTMARE called Joe Biden be over? 2 million illegals flood the border, lying about persecution to get US taxpayers to cover their welfare. Over 50 terrorists have been caught at the border; 800 illegals have died crossing the desert or Rio Grande; many "unaccompanied minors" have to be in adult custody. Not to mention 8.5% inflation and gasoline is $4.37 in California. Joe and Kamala do not want to see the nightmare, but they are part of it. Wake me up when it's over.

Attachments

• 20220705_094143  Mark gazebo .jpg
    20220705_094143 Mark gazebo .jpg
    49 KB · Views: 14
When will the NIGHTMARE called Joe Biden be over? 2 million illegals flood the border, lying about persecution to get US taxpayers to cover their welfare. Over 50 terrorists have been caught at the border; 800 illegals have died crossing the desert or Rio Grande; many "unaccompanied minors" have to be in adult custody. Not to mention 8.5% inflation and gasoline is $4.37 in California. Joe and Kamala do not want to see the nightmare, but they are part of it. Wake me up when it's over.
Joe Biden is an empty suit who follows direction from the power that be.

It is the world wide Leftist nightmare that brought you world wide inflation and a world wide jihad on fossil fuels and a free economy.

The days of freedom are over.

Our President is delivering healthcare, infrastructure and international security

:clap:

It is the world wide Leftist nightmare that brought you world wide inflation and a world wide jihad on fossil fuels and a free economy.

There is hope on November 8. Mark

And even as they drown in debt, rising prices and the threat of global nuclear war......they STILL belive the CNN / Leftist mantra that Dimocrats are their "best" hope. Hundreds of millions are that stupid.

Hope of reversing a world wide jihad on fossil fuels?

Republicans have never been known to fight democrats at home, let alone the world

They did over 100 years ago.
These modern Republicans are the weakest lot of humans since Peewee Herman.
Todays Conservatives are garbage. Street trash. Spineless whipped buttercups.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

While those on the Conservative Right may be weak.....many on the liberal Left are more stupid than the weakest of weak Conservatives.

See post #5 for the most recent display.

until we boot them the hell out

Forum List

Back