Nice Story: Lady Gaga shares the Love, healing through kindness

I was raped once myself when I was nineteen,but I didn't need any therapy. I didn't take the attitude of poor, poor me like she did.
I took matters into my own hands and took self defence lesons.

I was raped once myself when I was nineteen,but I didn't need any therapy. I didn't take the attitude of poor, poor me like she did.
I didn't realize it was about rape so that was a bit callous. I thought it was about the election!

I told my husband not to read up on this piece yesterday morning. He ignored me. I spent the morning listening to him rage about it...

Hope you killed him.

Hope you killed him.

Nope!
My soul has always been a healer and caregiver since I was a little kid.
I took the attitude as a life experience and decided to learn from it.
I also knew that someday, karma (or whatever you want to call it)would catch up to him one day. :)
He was Killed in a horrible car accident a few years later.

My point was the differance in taking a responsibility attitude vs Lady Gaga who let her feelings rule over her.
The 2nd atitude is expensive and never really works out very well. It's a bandaid with a wound that never really heals the mind and soul.

I found it interesting that both of us was 19 when it happned to us.
I took Karate lessons, she went the other way with friends and Doctors.

Are we any closer to know if Stefani Joanne Angelina Gemanotta "Lady Gaga" 's clit is really as big as a male penis, or not?

Has anybody gone undercover (no pun intended) to ferret this out yet ??

I would think that a clit that big would scare away any rapist.

Forum List

Back