NFL Great Takes NBA Owner to School on BLM

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Mark Cuban, billionaire owner of the NBA Dallas Mavericks, fully on board with such idiotic ideas as painting the "Black Lives Matter" slogan on some NBA basketball courts, got schooled by Herschel Walker, regarding the violent Marxist group. They were together on the TV show, Fox News Sunday night, where Cuban found himself on the end of one piercing question from former NFL great Herschel Walker, about the Black Lives Matter movement:

“Do you know what BLM, the organization, stands for?” Walker asked.

If Cuban had an answer, he didn’t show it.

The two were guests with host Harris Faulkner on a special broadcast, “The Fight for America.” “This is important to our players and important to the fans, but most importantly it’s important to the United States of America that we address these sensitive issues and try to help end systemic racism." Cuban said.

That sounds great and all, but maybe an organization like Black Lives Matter isn’t the way to go about addressing “sensitive issues” that BLM leftists do their best to inflame.

“I think Mark is totally correct. We have to address it but you don’t address it by saying, ‘we will do it,’ without knowing what it is you are doing,” Walker said. “Not to question you, Mark, but do you know what the organization stands for? Besides saying, ‘black lives matter.’ Because I say one of the things that we have to address is Americans’ lives matter.”

Yep...get rich in America because of America and turn and piss all over her first chance you get....Cuban is an ass....a big pussy ass.....turn off the NBA they will move their entire operation to China one day anyway....

How should we end systematic racism in our country? ... we've tried for over 50 years the non-violent approach MLK Jr. advocated ... yet still we find widespread discrimination in housing and employment ...

BLM started as an anti-police corruption campaign ... and back then we were seeing police beating on all manner of skin-colors ... blacks, browns and whites ... it's since morphed into a civil rights movement ... I'm guessing because folks don't think they're getting the same rights as others ...

So, please ... if you don't want this to be violent, what do you suggest we do about the racial inequality in this country? ...

Mark Cuban, billionaire owner of the NBA Dallas Mavericks, fully on board with such idiotic ideas as painting the "Black Lives Matter" slogan on some NBA basketball courts, got schooled by Herschel Walker, regarding the violent Marxist group. They were together on the TV show, Fox News Sunday night, where Cuban found himself on the end of one piercing question from former NFL great Herschel Walker, about the Black Lives Matter movement:

“Do you know what BLM, the organization, stands for?” Walker asked.

If Cuban had an answer, he didn’t show it.

The two were guests with host Harris Faulkner on a special broadcast, “The Fight for America.” “This is important to our players and important to the fans, but most importantly it’s important to the United States of America that we address these sensitive issues and try to help end systemic racism." Cuban said.

That sounds great and all, but maybe an organization like Black Lives Matter isn’t the way to go about addressing “sensitive issues” that BLM leftists do their best to inflame.

“I think Mark is totally correct. We have to address it but you don’t address it by saying, ‘we will do it,’ without knowing what it is you are doing,” Walker said. “Not to question you, Mark, but do you know what the organization stands for? Besides saying, ‘black lives matter.’ Because I say one of the things that we have to address is Americans’ lives matter.”

I love it!!! Cuban finally got schooled.

So, please ... if you don't want this to be violent, what do you suggest we do about the racial inequality in this country? ...
1595462957832.png

So you believe that violence is the solution?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Yep...get rich in America because of America and turn and piss all over her first chance you get....Cuban is an ass....a big pussy ass.....turn off the NBA they will move their entire operation to China one day anyway....
Thanks. I have already decided to stop watching both NBA and NFL (just as bad)

How should we end systematic racism in our country? ... we've tried for over 50 years the non-violent approach MLK Jr. advocated ... yet still we find widespread discrimination in housing and employment ...

BLM started as an anti-police corruption campaign ... and back then we were seeing police beating on all manner of skin-colors ... blacks, browns and whites ... it's since morphed into a civil rights movement ... I'm guessing because folks don't think they're getting the same rights as others ...

Yes, we find widespread discrimination in housing and employment ... BUT it is whites who are the victims, not blacks.

This racial discrimination is Affirmative Action, and it more than just housing and employment. It's also in job promotions, college admissions, college financial aid, business loans, etc - all with whites as the victims, and blacks are the beneficiaries.

It's clear what we need to "do about the racial inequality in this country" ...

BAN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.

Forum List

Back