Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

Unfortunately, we have a President who BRAGGED on the air, to millions of listeners and viewers, that he busted into women's dressing rooms to try to catch them naked.

This was not a fantasy. This was not locker room talk. This was not a hypothetical.

He actually did this, as was confirmed by some of those women, including one who was underaged.

He bragged about his predatory behavior. In an on-air broadcast with a fellow pervert.

He also bragged about abusing his celebrity and molesting women in the most vulgar way possible.

The pseudocons didn't care, and still don't.

They have set the gold standard along with the creep they hired to run our country, hilariously claiming he will make America great again.
No president has ever done that. You know that makes you a liar right? A proven liar!
I don't think any president before Trump actually bragged about grabbing women like bowling balls.

He wasn't the president then, was he?

BTW, where does the bowling ball come in?

Is that the old joke about the difference in liberal women and a bowling ball?

You can only get three fingers in a bowling ball!
Go back to sleep Rock. The anesthesia for your leg doesn't appear to have worn off

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

he needs to resign and step down.

Why is this whole thing starting to remind me more and more of the Salem Witch Trials?

The difference of course is that in many of these situations there is a valid complaint to be made, but the tone of the situation seems to be devolving into hysteria.

So conservatives accusation resemble the witch trials. No, you dont say. When they started bringing up Clinton having sex with adults as the same as trolling the Mall for underage girls is the same thing

leeann-airplane-pic.jpg
Probably staged....or not.
Of course the photo was 'staged'! That isn't the point!
The point is what Franken did was despicable.
The asshole KNEW what he was doing and why.
I'm betting we are about to witness the end of Franken.
There are going to be many young women coming forward to expose this POS.
I'm sure you are correct, I only meant that perhaps staged and all parties knew it. I'm just speculating.
The young woman states she was asleep when the photo was taken and didn't see it until after she got home.
As she said the photo was INTENDED to humiliate the young woman who had refused Franken's sexual advances. The POS bully KNEW the photo would humiliate her.
Franken has ALWAYS been a fucking bully. He literally had a campaign worker go to the trunk of her car and magically produce just enough ballots for a Franken win.
Thankfully the POS will now get what is coming!

Get ready for more Liberal / Snowflake Double-Standards and Double-Speak... :p

Radio Anchor Says Al Franken Groped Her In 2006 While She Was Asleep

c89a9d7a-bb6d-4ac5-b8fd-2fb179ffc5ff.jpg

"Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) groped and kissed KABC radio anchor Leeann Tweeden without her consent in 2006 on a USO Tour in the Middle East, she claims. In an article published on Thursday, Tweeden said Franken forcibly kissed her backstage during a rehearsal for a skit, and then later groped her breasts when she fell asleep on the return flight back to Los Angeles from Afghanistan.

I’ve decided it’s time to tell my story.
#MeToohttps://t.co/TqTgfvzkZg
— Leeann Tweeden (@LeeannTweeden) November 16, 2017"

Liberal / Snowflake 'Lie, Deny, Defend, and Justify' in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1...

I posted something similar as you posted this. Was this a joke that she was in on, or just a joke for himself while she slept? Again, it's dangerous to go off the deep end with every accusation and situation, which is why civilized societies have Rule of Law, Due Process and the courts to decide.

Further to that, public perception matters, but if it becomes a mob looking for blood, many will sacrificed.

Woman Accuses Senator Al Franken Of Molesting Her During USO Tour

"News anchor Leeann Tweeden accused Minnesota Sen. Al Franken Thursday of sexually harassing her multiple times during a USO entertainment tour in the Middle East in 2006.

Tweeden alleges that Franken, a writer for Saturday Night Live before he became a senator, wrote a script that featured him kissing her, and harassed her during rehearsals, Tweeden
writes for KABC.

When Tweeden returned from the tour, she noticed a photo from the tour where Franken has his hands on her breasts and is smiling into the camera.

“You knew exactly what you were doing. You forcibly kissed me without my consent, grabbed my breasts while I was sleeping and had someone take a photo of you doing it, knowing I would see it later, and be ashamed,” Tweeden wrote."

“I’m still angry at what Al Franken did to me,” she added.

Yeah, the Liberal media is going to get right on this and begin demonizing Franken, and the Democrats are going to bail on Franken, calling on him to step down or they will force him out...any second now.

:p

Again, it's dangerous to go off the deep end with every accusation and situation, which is why civilized societies have Rule of Law, Due Process and the courts to decide.

Bwuhahaha....EVERY accusation...or only the ones against Democrats, as has been repeatedly demonstrated?

Franken just admitted it. Says it was a joke. Sleeping Beauty didn't find it funny. See wasn'r AWAKE. A Sexual Assault on a sleeping woman! A FELONY...with PROOF!!!!

What will Mitch McConnell and his Ethics Committee....the one that is going to unseat Roy Moore if elected do with this Franken turd, a sexual predator on sleeping women.

Out goes Franken!!!!!!....unless there is another double standard such as applies to Bill Clinton.

Maybe there is a Democratic Exception.

What about it McConnell....what are you going to do about this?

Franken just admitted it. Says it was a joke. Sleeping Beauty didn't find it funny.

What will Mitch McConnell and his Ethics Committee that is going to unset Roy Moore if elected and his accusers don't have pictures which supply that element of Justice called Proof.

Out goes Franken!!!!!!....unless there is another double standard such as applies to Bill Clinton.

Fuck Al Franken.

He is a sexist and misogynist and he has to go.

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

Why is this whole thing starting to remind me more and more of the Salem Witch Trials?

The difference of course is that in many of these situations there is a valid complaint to be made, but the tone of the situation seems to be devolving into hysteria.
That's what I posted a few days ago when "unnamed members of Congress" groped her. Just a replay of the Salem Witch Hunt.

Here's what I don't get when it comes to celebrities and sexual misconduct.

All a celebrity has to do is go on Twitter and say, "I'm horny."

You would be able to read on the Richter Scale the stampede of women, men, hamsters (or whatever their particular kink is) as they rush to that celebrity's house and line up for miles.

There is absolutely no need for a powerful person to prey on people to get their sexual appetite slated. None.

I don't get why they do it. I just don't get it.

Tu Quoque fallacy :lmao:

It is exactly like the Salem Witch Trials. Accusers are believed regardless of lack of evidence and under questionable circumstance.

It's the New Rule.

Are You Really Ready For The New Rule?
yep. by and large we're about to hear a lot of bullshit. 10-15% may be true and it's sad it will get washed about by the mass of people rushing off to be a part of the #METOO fad, hurting a lot of people along the way w/o any proof.
You can put the photo of Franken sexually molesting a sleeping young woman in the 10-15% colum.
that one is hard to deny. yep.

Forum List

Back