Newson/Christine Murder vs Martin Killing

can murders or acts of horror really be compared? is there some balance that makes this murder worse than that one? would the method of murder be the key to that decision? how does one compare murders really?

this thread is not about the martin case.....that will never be solved.. too much evidence has been lost ...too many loose ends

The Martin case is mentioned in the both the thread title and the OP.

my bad that is why i edited the post after i rechecked the thread title....i simple was kinda outraged by the misspelling.....and only read that far

damn i hoped i had edited that fast enough :redface:

can murders or acts of horror really be compared? is there some balance that makes this murder worse than that one? would the method of murder be the key to that decision? how does one compare murders really?

that's easy,, both result in death, but a gunshot is instantaneous.. most of the time.. the knovxville murders involved lenthy torture, mutiliation, rape, and finally murder,, now which way would you choose to die?

these murders were horrible and not covered in the national news like it would have been if the races were reversed....if white men and white women had committed these crimes on a black couple...you would have heard about it 24/7....there would have been massive coverage...all the so called black leaders would have showed up to protest....

does reality make me a racist?

Arguing about "what would have happened if..." is something I try to avoid, but you're probably right.

Still doesn't have anything to do with the Martin case in Florida, though.

sure as fuck does,, we're pointing out the difference in media coverage,, stop being purposefully stupid,, or are you just stupid?

You know, the way you post, it's hard to believe that you're not a 10 year old. Every time you're caught in a lie, you double down with personal insults.

Arguing about "what would have happened if..." is something I try to avoid, but you're probably right.

Still doesn't have anything to do with the Martin case in Florida, though.

sure as fuck does,, we're pointing out the difference in media coverage,, stop being purposefully stupid,, or are you just stupid?

You know, the way you post, it's hard to believe that you're not a 10 year old. Every time you're caught in a lie, you double down with personal insults.

I haven't lied stupid. This thread has ALWAYS been about the differences in the way the media covered the crimes. I can't help it if you're too damn stupid to know that.

of course you don't dipshit. you don't see the rape and torture not at all, what an asshole. know why you don't see it? cause the victims were white.

Playing the race card? Nice.

This was a horrible crime.

What exactly does it have to do with anything, let alone the incident in Florida?

The point was made asshole when the thread was started.. glaring fucking differences in media coverage.. now why don't you explain to me why Florida was a hate crime and Tennessee wasn't..
He can't explain, he is wrong and he knows it. Typical libtard.

Forum List

Back