News sure to depress Republicans

Good grief, the opening sentence in that opinion piece on CNN is false.

"More than 6 million Americans signed up for Obamacare before the March 31 deadline to get private health insurance through the Affordable Care Act exchanges"

I'm not going to read any further. He entire premise is incorrect. I don't hate Obama and I'm not a Republican. What now?

It's yet another liberal/progressive fluff piece to push the Agenda.

And sure enough, the lapdogs happily swallow it up and spew it out here.

And what of the echo chamber? Look over the thread and you'll see all the posts are ad hominem efforts sans facts or evidence. And they prove what?

The answer to that is simple, the Republicans who have done everything in their dirty bags of tricks to cause the PPACA to fail are now scared witless it may be successful, and the Obama haters still post nothing but hate.

As usual, hate and fear - sells well to the ignorant, willful and otherwise.

Hope you don't get cancer, your treatment will be a pain pill.

Beating expectations, President Barack Obama's health care overhaul was on track to sign up more than 7 million Americans for health insurance on deadline day Monday, government officials told The Associated Press.
Americans gaining access to affordable healthcare depresses republicans.

How very sad and telling.

If that were actually happening Obama would be the most popular president in history.

"More than 6 million Americans signed up for Obamacare before the March 31 deadline to get private health insurance through the Affordable Care Act exchanges"

I'm not going to read any further. He entire premise is incorrect. I don't hate Obama and I'm not a Republican. What now?

And what of the echo chamber? Look over the thread and you'll see all the posts are ad hominem efforts sans facts or evidence. And they prove what?

The answer to that is simple, the Republicans who have done everything in their dirty bags of tricks to cause the PPACA to fail are now scared witless it may be successful, and the Obama haters still post nothing but hate.

You bought into an early April Fool's joke and you expect us to take you seriously? Did you here that the actual government is predicting that they might have crossed the 7 million mark, and that at least 10% haven't paid?

Last edited:
Holy shit.

CNN (really?? CNN is suddenly a credible, unbiased source -- :lol: ) says there are 317 million reasons to love ObumblerCare and certain lolberals lap it up.

er.... yes....

i know they don't spew fake news propaganda, but you'll have to suck that up.

At least Fox doesn't think that planes can fly without fuel.

ohwhilj.jpg

Hope you don't get cancer, your treatment will be a pain pill.

Tylenol.

If i was going to let myself get depressed about the bad stuff Obama has done in office, I'd have reached a suicidal point long ago.

Fact is my life is my life. Ill fight this injustice just like any other. I determine what kind of mood I will be in. Not the events around me.

The articles you cited are propaganda pieces, sans facts.

Even if (for some dubious reason) we choose to accept the claims of how many have enrolled, that's only PART of the question.

How many of THEM have paid ANY portion of their first premiums?

The CNN opinion piece is just silly vapid baseless opinion.

You ARE just a willing lapdog, Wry.

Holy shit.

CNN (really?? CNN is suddenly a credible, unbiased source -- :lol: ) says there are 317 million reasons to love ObumblerCare and certain lolberals lap it up.

Well, here is a source I suspect Lieability finds credible;

ObamaCare sign-ups reportedly on track to hit 7 million ? but will they pay? | Fox News

I rarely so much as tune the Fox News network in.

And just because they are "reportedly" on track to hit 7 million (which is a fair bit of reporting, properly qualified, unlike the crap offered by the lolberal Main Stream Media), does not mean that they ARE actually on track.

And what about the payments, dork-meister?

Fly Catcher is unconcerned with objectivity or honesty.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa..............................waaaaaaaaaa.................................... That black man in the white house has done it again. First, he wins the election in 2008, then he wins another one in 2012 in spite of all of our predictions. And look at what he has done to the stock market. And now he has signed up 7 million Americans for health care they otherwise could not get. Don't you just hate that WINNER.

Forum List

Back