News From the Führerbunker

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
NRW interior minister fears “new enemies of the state”

Düsseldorf

Sorry, but that now sounds as if someone with full diapers wants to hide in a Führerbunker: NRW Interior Minister Herbert Reul (CDU) is concerned that issues such as the Ukraine war, the energy crisis and rising prices will give food to new conspiracy theories. “It’s no longer about protesters, it’s almost about something like new enemies of the state who are establishing themselves,” he told the broadcasters RTL and ntv. The protest potential has not increased, but the occasions have become more intense.

“I’m worried that if it gets really tangible, energy crisis, prices, cold living room, fuel is getting more and more expensive, that the ground for such narratives, for such conspiracy theories, will expand.” Corona and vaccination are no longer issues. “But they are now abusing people’s fears in other areas.” [says the fearmonger and doom-peddler: being unable to feed one’s family due to government policies is an outright lie, because there are plenty of cockroaches and crickets and rats to feed on.]

Waits on electric car ride share to the local peoples cricket distribution center are running about 14 hours
Which isn't to bad at all

Make sure your e papers are in order before you get in line

I was never a member of the nazi party ! I'm not responsible! I only followed orders!who are you !? Why do you persecute me! My papers are in order ! I love my adopted country

Oh beautiful for spacious skies

As an american it gits ya every now and then and you understand why your ancestors couldnt leave western europe fast enough

Hans Zaanz

That's why

I was never a member of the nazi party !

KKK?

I'm not responsible!

You are responsible for everything what you say - for example did you say Herbert Reul is a Nazi because he speaks out a clear warning what could happen, supporter of Nazis and/or Nazi.

I only followed orders!

You had enough time to try to learn what this means and how it came. Your US-American equivalents to the so called "preussischen Kadavergehorsam" - which degraded soldiers to weapons - is much more evil. You murder on reason of "because I was able to do so" or "because of fun" or "because of 'right or wrong my country'" or because of "the only good Red Indian I ever saw was dead".

who are you !?

I

Why do you persecute me!

I do not "persecute" you, idiot. You say just simple an unbelievable nonsense about Germans and the situation in Germany, without to know anthing about Germany except your own brainwashing political nonsense propaganda.

My papers are in order ! I love my adopted country

Oh beautiful for spacious skies

Why for heavens sake says someone such unbelievable stupid sentences?

Last edited:
As an american it gits ya every now

?

?

and you understand

?

why your ancestors

You know nothing about my ancestors.

couldnt leave western europe fast enough

?

Hans Zaanz

That's why

Good grieve. With what do you think? With a brain or with a slowly growing bean?

May I ask you Deplorable Yankee , johngaltshrugged and JGalt from which criminal US-Nazi organisation you are a member?

I used to belong to a political organization that sought to take people's freedoms away, force compliance on them, raise their taxes, confiscate their wealth for redistribution, massively increase the size of the government, and murder unborn children.

But then I quit voting for Democrat candidates and became a Republican.

Does that count?

I used to belong to a political organization that sought to take people's freedoms away, force compliance on them, raise their taxes, confiscate their wealth for redistribution, massively increase the size of the government, and murder unborn children.

But then I quit voting for Democrat candidates and became a Republican.

Does that count?

No. But are you a loyal Trumpican? This perhaps counts.

I'm a right winger so that precludes me from ever joining a collectivist leftist organization like nazis or fascists.
Pure progjection on your part.

Nazis are "right wing" . Commies are "left wing". But we say here in Germany that some people are so extremly left that they come back from the right corner - or so extremely right that they come back left.

Which one are you in? Imafa? BurnLootMurder?

Bevor ich mit den Wölfen heule
Werd' ich lieber harzig, warzig grau
Verwandele ich mich in eine Eule
Oder vielleicht in eine graue Sau
Ich schwimme nicht mit im Strudel
Ich marschiere nicht im Rudel
Ich hab' noch nie auf Befehl gebellt
Ich lasse mir nix verhunzen
Ich will nach Belieben grunzen
Im Alleingang, wie es mir gefällt

Ich will in keinem Haufen
Raufen
Lass' mich mit keinem Verein
Ein

Rechnet nicht mit mir beim Fahnenschwenken
Ganz gleich, welcher Farbe sie auch sei'n
Ich bin noch imstand', allein zu denken
Und verkneif' mir das Parolenschrei'n
Und mir fehlt, um öde Phrasen
Abgedroschen, aufgeblasen
Nachzubeten jede Spur von Lust
Und es passt, was ich mir denke
Auch wenn ich mich sehr beschränke
Nicht auf einen Knopf an meiner Brust

Raufen
Ein

Bevor ich trommle und im Marschtakt singe
Blökend mit den Schafen mitmarschier'
Gescheh'n noch viele ungescheh'ne Dinge
Wenn ich mir je gefall' als Herdentier
Und so nehm' ich zur Devise
Keine andere als diese:
Wo schon zwei sind, kann kein Dritter sein!
Ich sing' weiter ad libitum
Ich marschier' verkehrt herum
Und ich lieb' dich weiterhin allein

Raufen
Ein

Erinnert euch daran, sie waren zwölfe
Den dreizehnten, den haben sie eiskalt
Verhökert und verraten an die Wölfe
Man merke: Im Verein wird keiner alt!
Worum es geht, ist mir schnuppe
Mehr als zwei sind eine Gruppe
Jeder Dritte hat ein andres Ziel
Und der nagelt mit Engelsmiene
Beiden einen auf die Schiene
Nein, bei drei'n ist schon einer zuviel

Raufen
Ein

Reinhard Mey

Last edited:
:lol:

L’État, c’est moi!

Rumpelstiltskin

Sorry, asshole. I don't speak Kraut, so you're just talking to yourself.

But I understand how you feel: If I had all that shit in my mouth, I'd spit it out too. :laughing0301:

Sorry, asshole.

No problemo.

I don't speak Kraut,

The Kraut is French in in this special case but also no problemo. Go into a wood and listen how a tree grows. And when you are able to say in some hundred year "The tree is me" then you had a nice time.

so you're just talking to yourself.

Not really. I'm never alone. Specially when I have to laugh a lot. "Donald Hotzenplotz" - imperator of the world. Nice title.

Last edited:
JGalt

By the way: Why do you think you are able to know what Germans really speak about when you have a totally wrong English "information" about? And since when are "republicans" - in the common sense of this world - fighter for the absolute power of a monarch?

Last edited:
Related
Eventually Thier will be blood....

The price for elecricity in the free capitalistic markets are now 1000% higher. And the prices for gas in the free markets are meanwhile 2000% higher. Are you happy now, Deplorable Yankee? Or shows this only that there is definitely something wrong with capitalism?

Forum List

Back