Newly uncovered evidence confirms Obama's white house ran with Weiner email investigation what was

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Last edited:
Since Hillary hasn’t been in office for nearly 7 years and since then Donald Trump brought Russian spies into the oval office and handed over secret and top secret material just because they ask for it, I think we have something new to investigate.

Since Hillary hasn’t been in office for nearly 7 years and since then Donald Trump brought Russian spies into the oval office and handed over secret and top secret material just because they ask for it, I think we have something new to investigate.
Mueller ignored this outrageous behavior? Why, that jackass!

Mueller ignored this outrageous behavior? Why, that jackass!
I don’t think he did. I think he just looked for new stuff. Trump handing over classified material to Russians was already well known. Republicans don’t care about that.

I don’t think he did. I think he just looked for new stuff. Trump handing over classified material to Russians was already well known. Republicans don’t care about that.
Apparently nether do leftist a-holes or they would have used Mueller to go after Trump like a great white shark goes after seals. Or possibly your premise...that Trump just handed classified information over to Russians is utter bullshit.

Either way only you seem outraged over something only you seem to think happened.

Apparently nether do leftist a-holes or they would have used Mueller to go after Trump like a great white shark goes after seals. Or possibly your premise...that Trump just handed classified information over to Russians is utter bullshit.

Either way only you seem outraged over something only you seem to think happened.
Democrats had no power. Both houses were controlled by Republicans and Mueller is a Republican and most of the people in his team are Republicans. After all this time, how can you not know that? You have to be literally brain-damaged did not know that.

Democrats had no power. Both houses were controlled by Republicans and Mueller is a Republican and most of the people in his team are Republicans. After all this time, how can you not know that? You have to be literally brain-damaged did not know that.
most of the people in his team are Republicans?....i just seen a news bit on the local news that said out of 17, 12 were democrats......were they wrong?...

most of the people in his team are Republicans?....i just seen a news bit on the local news that said out of 17, 12 were democrats......were they wrong?...
NO! And the one who were "republicans" like Strzok, Comey and Mueller himself, were only nominally republican, all working hard to defeat Donald Trump by any means necessary...like cooking up the fantasy of Trump in cahoots with Putin and the Russians.

Forum List

Back