Newly discovered giant rat can weigh 2 pounds and cracks open coconuts

How cute! I honestly don't know why some people are so afraid of rats and mice. I mean, sure don't try to pick one up or pat one or anything, but to scream and/or freak out at the sight of one always made me feel the person was pretty silly. They aren't that much different looking from a squirrel really.

And I hear they both go so well with noodles

Rats and mice are fine, as long as I always know where they are (no surprises), and they don't run up my pant leg.

Like spiders?? xotoxi

FUCKING FUCK!!!

I was in my RIDE ON kayak, and a spider came out of a little crack. I freaked out that it would run up my shorts and nestle in my junk, but I stayed calm enough that I didn't flip the kayak.

(got rid of my closed cockpit kayaks because I didn't want to be near unseen spiders)

:lol: :lol:

I bet you wish I didn't know. I personally am happy to find someone worse than me about them. Remember that I had 32 brown recluse bites at once???
I was scared of them before then, but now It is to a phobia!!

I enter this thread now with trepidation with my eyes staring well off to the side of the monitor, just in case a fuckwad wants to be a jackass and post a spider picture.

If they do, will you ban them?

:lmao: No but I will delete it.

Why do you always have to follow the rules? Live a little!

I wonder if they have deconditioning therapy for people who have a phobia of partially decomposed carcasses with worms crawling out of the eyes.

"It's okay, James. I know you are scared of the carcass behind the glass, but it can't hurt you."

This muscled man is afraid of puppies. Lol. I'm not 100% convinced these people aren't just addicted to drama or something. :D

Phobic. It's real to him. How sad.

I notice xotoxi left. C'on xot!

This muscled man is afraid of puppies. Lol. I'm not 100% convinced these people aren't just addicted to drama or something. :D

Phobic. It's real to him. How sad.

Or acting. :D You just can't believe most things you see on TV.

True. Was that from TV?

I do know real life people that are phobic over things though.

Yeah, it's an Animal Planet show. Some people would do just about anything to be on TV though. I just get the feeling that this guy was putting us on. Lol.

Forum List

Back