New Zealand Selects Male Weight Lifter To Compete Against Biological Women In Tokyo

Nothing says equality of the sexes better than making sure women have no chance to win at sporting events. Women need to learn their silly ideas of playing in sports is futile and get back to the kitchen where they belong.

View attachment 503880

Women really need to start standing up for themselves and boycott any event where they're expected to compete with a man.

I'm wondering how the women from Muslim countries are going to handle this if any of them are in the given weightlifting class.

I actually don't know if Muslim countries - at least, the fundamentalist ones - even allow women to be athletes. Never really thought about it.

Wow... um, so what.

You know, they cancelled the Olympics last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), and no one really missed them. I mean, of all the things people complained about not being able to do last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), I didn't hear one person say, "You know, I was really looking forward to watching the Olympics clog up six cable channels with sports I'm not interested in."

People missed dining out, going to the beach, seeing their families and yes, even going into the office instead of working from home. But no one I met said, "Man, I really miss the Olympics!"
Maybe none of you looneytunes Dims missed it, but real Americans did. Maybe you goofs shouldn't have funded the lab that created the virus, no???

Track and field is another where women won’t be able to ever win in.

It would truly be an accomplishment if they did start winning against men in track and field.

However, none of this stuff will make difference as long as men are the people arguing against it.
Only when women become significantly outraged in number at the practice will anything ever gain traction to stop it.

Men can fight about it until the cows come home, but the "woke crowd" have already written your opinion on the matter off.
They turned that corner back when they promoted Masculine Toxicity and relegated you to the back of the bus on those matters.

Some women are speaking out against it, but they are being crushed as soon as they do.

As I recall, that happens with suffrage, too. Just means we're going to have to keep at it.

Moonbat who says Trump is to blame for the ChiCom Flu says no big deal women are oppressed from competing in the sports world.

Just not a big deal to me. Seriously, have you seen female weightlifters... They look like men and they make you want to barf.

That's because you're an INCEL with no kids.

If you had a athletic daughter, you would care.

Nothing says equality of the sexes better than making sure women have no chance to win at sporting events. Women need to learn their silly ideas of playing in sports is futile and get back to the kitchen where they belong.

View attachment 503880

Women really need to start standing up for themselves and boycott any event where they're expected to compete with a man.

I'm wondering how the women from Muslim countries are going to handle this if any of them are in the given weightlifting class.

I actually don't know if Muslim countries - at least, the fundamentalist ones - even allow women to be athletes. Never really thought about it.

9 Iranian women competed in the 2016 Olympics, 4 Saudi Arabian women competed.

It would truly be an accomplishment if they did start winning against men in track and field.

However, none of this stuff will make difference as long as men are the people arguing against it.
Only when women become significantly outraged in number at the practice will anything ever gain traction to stop it.

Men can fight about it until the cows come home, but the "woke crowd" have already written your opinion on the matter off.
They turned that corner back when they promoted Masculine Toxicity and relegated you to the back of the bus on those matters.

Some women are speaking out against it, but they are being crushed as soon as they do.

As I recall, that happens with suffrage, too. Just means we're going to have to keep at it.

The thing is suffrage was a tangible "we got it" or "we didn't get it" goal to be attained.

Here you are dealing with ideas, and those are much harder to fight against, and to win against.

You have no sense of right or wrong. But then you are a Democrat

I have a perfectly fine sense of right and wrong.

It's wrong for the richest country in the world to have children who go to bed hungry at night.
It's wrong to spend more than any other country on health care and have the worst health care in the industrialized world.

Some guy who thinks he's a chick competing in sports. JUST NOT A BIG FUCKING DEAL.

LOL

Its entertaining if the competition is on the level.

No, it isn't. If it were, people would pay to see these events and they'd be on TV all the time other than ESPN4 filler.
It is feminism and extreme feminism that pushed women into being more athletic. Somehow though we have become and are becoming a nation where everyone is identical by agendas voted into law. The problems are getting worse now and we have spent trillions and trillions of dollars to eradicate them. You put trust in people who will turn on you. Long time liars who change their views with the wind. Conniving and slandering and even seeing people killed who stand in their way. Imagine when they get total power.

Wow... um, so what.

You know, they cancelled the Olympics last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), and no one really missed them. I mean, of all the things people complained about not being able to do last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), I didn't hear one person say, "You know, I was really looking forward to watching the Olympics clog up six cable channels with sports I'm not interested in."

People missed dining out, going to the beach, seeing their families and yes, even going into the office instead of working from home. But no one I met said, "Man, I really miss the Olympics!"
Joe is trolling

I don't have an issue with male transgender competing in female sports but a strict criteria has to be enforced. The person in the article looks like a normal sized man with long hair who hasn't even taken hormone therapy.

View attachment 503880

Interesting. Can you tell me which events, or provide a link?

I don't actually know a lot about Iranian or Saudi Arabian culture. Just how fundamentalist are they?

View attachment 503880
The hateful, bigoted right’s obsession with sexual orientation is pathological.

The thing is suffrage was a tangible "we got it" or "we didn't get it" goal to be attained.

Here you are dealing with ideas, and those are much harder to fight against, and to win against.

True, but the suffragettes had to fight against the ideas in order to get the tangible result, so in that regard, it's similar.

Either way, though, it's still a battle we're going to have to fight if we don't want to find ourselves relegated to anonymous second-class citizenship.

View attachment 503880

Interesting. Can you tell me which events, or provide a link?

I don't actually know a lot about Iranian or Saudi Arabian culture. Just how fundamentalist are they?

Just type in "Country X 2016 Olympics" and there is a page giving the athletes attending, and if enough, a gender breakdown.

They are probably the most fundamentalist of the two branches of Islam, Sunni and Shia.

View attachment 503880
The hateful, bigoted right’s obsession with sexual orientation is pathological.
If you dont support the left's War on Women, you're a hateful bigot

I hope he wins, the silent feminists get to have their asses handed to them.

And what about the female athletes he's taking the medals away from? Are they just cannon fodder for your "Gotcha!" moment at some nameless, faceless mass of feminists somewhere that you have a grudge against?
"Feminism" has nothing to do with this, except they're afraid to stand against leftist idiotology even when it affects females directly.

Let it be his daughter being cheated by a mentally ill man and his opinion would change quickly

Forum List

Back