New York Times: "Climate laws" could have prevented Hurricane Ian

Climate Hysteria is a lot like the stock market. It's designed to take from the majority and give to the elite minority.

algore probably has to google "how to wipe my ass" every few weeks.... but he's got millions of codependent, self-loathing sheep waiting to lick him because it makes their miserable existence seem a little more tolerable.

Climate Hysteria is a lot like the stock market. It's designed to take from the majority and give to the elite minority.

algore probably has to google "how to wipe my ass" every few weeks.... but he's got millions of codependent, self-loathing sheep waiting to lick him because it makes their miserable existence seem a little more tolerable.

Well said!

I'm so sick of globull warming. What a scam
Look at what our EPA is trying to do to car manufacturers. They are essentially trying to outlaw sports cars. Dodge looks like they are going to be forced to get rid of The Challenger in favor of some Nancy Boy Tesla Competitor that should not be called a Challenger at all. It does have a fake motor sound though. California LoonTards want to completely outlaw all combustion engines. Does that apply to the damn ships that come into their ports from China? Are they going to apply that to Jumbo Jets, Private Jets, and small planes?

They are all fanatical religious cultists belonging to The Church of the Holy Melting Iceberg.

Look at what our EPA is trying to do to car manufacturers. They are essentially trying to outlaw sports cars. Dodge looks like they are going to be forced to get rid of The Challenger in favor of some Nancy Boy Tesla Competitor that should not be called a Challenger at all. It does have a fake motor sound though. California LoonTards want to completely outlaw all combustion engines. Does that apply to the damn ships that come into their ports from China? They are all fanatical religious cultists belonging to The Church of the Holy Melting Iceberg.

They can go fck themselves. The national grid can't support it and their "clean" energy is an environmental disaster

Over the last several weeks, many mainstream news media outlets have claimed that hurricanes are becoming more expensive, more frequent, and more intense because of climate change.

All of those claims are false.

They can go fck themselves. The national grid can't support it and their "clean" energy is an environmental disaster
It would require 3,000 Nuclear Power Plants to produce enough electricity to put people on EVs.
So the whole thing is a scam.

The Idea of so called Green Energy is for us to use less energy, not more.

Maybe if my Electric Bill was only $50 a month and I could use as much Electric as I wanted I'd go for an EV.

These people just want to enslave us, and take away the option of Petro powered vehicles, their range, and their longevity, endurance and low maintenance costs.

Buy an EV and in 5-10 years you will have to spend an extra $20,000 for battery packs. The cost of the cars themselves is not cheap either. You do save in gasoline costs, but that's not such a great advantage that people are rushing to EVs. They still have to incentivize people to buy them.

Lefties think hurricanes are racist and misogynist too.

Science, dontcha know.

Forum List

Back