new york teen shootings

2nd Amendment solutions among well-regulated militia members.
You’re just bigoted, clearly diversity is our strength and this is just a side effect of it, but it is still worth it for all the wonderful other things diversity brings. Although no one can actually name what those things are….I’m sure they are there.

notice how it is all black. sad.,
Not my problem or doing, and doesn't sadden me in the least. In the black community it is the norm and it is of their own doing and continuing to blame whitey is just a cop out. Blacks need to take responsibility for their lot in life.

Not my problem or doing, and doesn't sadden me in the least. In the black community it is the norm and it is of their own doing and continuing to blame whitey is just a cop out. Blacks need to take responsibility for their lot in life.
90 percent or blacks died from other blacks. to bad they dont care about human life and stop.

2nd Amendment solutions among well-regulated militia members.
What exactly about these kids seems "regulated" to you? Im pretty sure they are foregoing ALL regulations and laws concerning firearms. :cuckoo:

Does the 2nd amendment make a distinction between legal or not gun owners?
Do you not know the definition of "regulated"?

Regulate
control or supervise (something, especially a company or business activity) by means of rules and regulations.
"the organization that regulates fishing in the region"

Do you not know the definition of "regulated"?

Regulate
control or supervise (something, especially a company or business activity) by means of rules and regulations.
"the organization that regulates fishing in the region"

Regulated refers to the Militia, not the arms.

exactly. we agree.

Ever watched much of the popular series "48 Hours" a show where camera crews follow Homicide detectives after people get killed? They have filmed in numerous cities.
At minimum... 90% of the victims are black. At least 98% of the killers, even when the victims are white - are black.
It is not rocket science.

Ever watched much of the popular series "48 Hours" a show where camera crews follow Homicide detectives after people get killed? They have filmed in numerous cities.
At minimum... 90% of the victims are black. At least 98% of the killers, even when the victims are white - are black.
It is not rocket science.

yep 90 percent of blacks are killed by blacks. only 4 and half percent whites kill blacks. 35 percent of whites kill whites. and that has gone down from 54 percents. and 14 and a half percent of blacks go after whites. And yes i have watched 48 hours. blacks are sad . thry need to take responsabilty and started fixing things.

yep 90 percent of blacks are killed by blacks. only 4 and half percent whites kill blacks. 35 percent of whites kill whites. and that has gone down from 54 percents. and 14 and a half percent of blacks go after whites. And yes i have watched 48 hours. blacks are sad . thry need to take responsabilty and started fixing things.
and whites that go after whites is like in interactial marraige thing.

Does the 2nd amendment make a distinction between legal or not gun owners?

The Constitution itself allows for the stripping of rights as long as due process is followed, so yes, the 2nd amendment does because all other rights do.

Forum List

Back