New York Police can now shoot down planes!

Hey, when WE create a police state, we don't do a half-assed job like those Nazi's and Soviets did, our agents have Stinger missiles to take care of miscreants!

We're number one, we have the best police state in history!

And Moronic now has a new frontier.

First, where do you think the shot down planes will land, Cleveland?

Second, and my same unanswered criticism of the Lib "Bush knew OBL was gonna use planes!" stupidity...at what point to you give the order to shoot down fully loaded and off course US Commercial airliners...hmmm?

Second, and my same unanswered criticism of the Lib "Bush knew OBL was gonna use planes!" stupidity...at what point to you give the order to shoot down fully loaded and off course US Commercial airliners...hmmm?

ASAP.

I would say 15 minutes after it's confirmed they've been hijacked.

ASAP.

If a plane is off-course and not communicating by radio, how would they know if it's a hi-jack and not just an electronics failure?

ASAP.

If a plane is off-course and not communicating by radio, how would they know if it's a hi-jack and not just an electronics failure?

D'oh!

ASAP.

Stewardesses aboard the planes on 9/11 called the FAA to let them know of the hijackings.

If there had actually been someone on the roof of the WTC on 9/11 armed with a stinger, and he had actually managed to shoot it and hit one of the planes, it would still have crashed into the building. Stingers do not work like you see in the movies where a plane blows up in the air and nothing survives, especially with jet airliners.

ASAP.

What part of the "Hijacking confirmation" are you missing?

Forum List

Back