New York Democrats Argue Free Speech is a Privilege That Can be Revoked!

And that's something that leftists can't or won't understand. The Constitution is inviolable. It is the document that has allowed this country to do more in less time then any nation before it and, based on the multiple attempts to subvert and destroy it, likely will never be seen again.
Indeed. The inability of leftists to accept this is also indicated by their desire to silence those with whom they disagree.

That woudl be too easy. It would demand the individual took action on his own for his own welfare. We can't have that. Who knows where that kind of independence could lead? We need Big Government to craft a global solution to the scourge of cyber-bullying. For the children.
When fascism comes to America, it will be carrying a protest sign and screeching, "It's for the children!!"

It will come from the far right, screaming 'freedom' while the few torture the many.

Someone criticized the left, so Fakey comes in riding to the rescue. :cool:

Actually you can't shout "fire" in a crowded theater.

Do you guys even understand that "voter suppression" is an attack on the ultimate free speech right?

On the news, they said in the last 300,000,000 votes counted, there were 86 convictions of voter fraud. Republicans are trying to shave off 5,000,000 Democratic voters before the next election. You may think it's OK because it's only Democrats, but you dumbasses don't get it, you're next. If their policies were good for America, they wouldn't be trying to circumvent our rights.

What does this have to do with the thread?

The fire thing Ill give you is on point, but I would say you are manipulating it to fit this situation. There is no similarity between yelling fire in a crowded place, bomb on a plane, and me doing what Im about to and telling you to shut the fuck up.

Voter suppression where the fuck did that come from you stupid fuck.

Says a wannabee conservative who is nothing more than a lame libertarian. Libertarianism is simply a mental illness. We will watch it take over your host here and make you more of a frothing idiot.

lol! Not sure i follow you on that one. If it's lame to support free speech for Americans,then yes i am pretty lame.

You are subversive because you pretend silly when in fact your desire is to subvert the Constitution, as is the desire of all libertarians.

lol your biting of Micheal Savage is wrong and not working in this instance... I know liberalism and libertarian both start with l's so it can get a little confusing, but you sound like a moron speaking on something you know nothing of.

Libertarians want to subvert the Constitution? How so? The only one I hear who interprets the Constitution strictly is Ron Paul, a libertarian.

Last edited:
lol! Not sure i follow you on that one. If it's lame to support free speech for Americans,then yes i am pretty lame.

You are subversive because you pretend silly when in fact your desire is to subvert the Constitution, as is the desire of all libertarians.

lol your biting of Micheal Savage is wrong and not working in this instance... I know liberalism and libertarian both start with l's so i can get a little confusing, but you sound like a moron speaking on something you know nothing of.

Libertarians want to subvert the Constitution? How so? The only one I hear who interprets the Constitution strictly is Ron Paul, a libertarian.

I have an Aunt who keeps introducing me as one of those crazy Unitarians... Evidently the Libertarian Party needs to spend more on branding and P.R. :lol:

Forum List

Back