New York City Offers Therapy For Snowflakes

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"New York City offers municipal employees therapy to cope with stress over Trump’s election"

:lmao:

"New York City is offering its municipal employees counseling services to help them cope with stress over President-elect Donald Trump’s victory, the New York Post reported.

According to a de Blasio administration email obtained by the Post, the city sought to highlight resources available for workers “feeling distressed or vulnerable following the election results.”

New York City offers municipal employees therapy to cope with stress over Trump’s election

Oh gee, I must shit myself because someone is doing something I would choose not to be involved in.

"New York City offers municipal employees therapy to cope with stress over Trump’s election"

"New York City is offering its municipal employees counseling services to help them cope with stress over President-elect Donald Trump’s victory, the New York Post reported.

According to a de Blasio administration email obtained by the Post, the city sought to highlight resources available for workers “feeling distressed or vulnerable following the election results.”

New York City offers municipal employees therapy to cope with stress over Trump’s election
Thats a good thing NY is doing. People are still in counseling over 9/11.

Oh gee, I must shit myself because someone is doing something I would choose not to be involved in.

You shit yourself with most of your posts, maybe all. You have put up almost 11,000 pieces of shit in just a few months. I have read about .01% and they all belong in the toilet.

You shit yourself with most of your posts, maybe all. You have put up almost 11,000 pieces of shit in just a few months. I have read about .01% and they all belong in the toilet.

Thanks, I find that very reassuring that I'm on the proper path.

You seemingly compare 9/11/01 to liberals / Hillary losing an election....and you wonder why people call Liberals 'snowflakes'...

:rolleyes:

You seemingly compare 9/11/01 to liberals / Hillary losing an election....and you wonder why people call Liberals 'snowflakes'...

You don't even know why you do, it's just another Pavlovian relfex on your part, but like most americans, you will never accept any personal responsibilty for your own society, you fall back on guilt, sin, and blame.

Last edited:

[email protected]

Last edited:

Not concerned with why people call Liberals snowflakes. I just know Drumpf winning was just as traumatizing to some people as 9/11. It was a disaster.

Not concerned with why people call Liberals snowflakes. I just know Drumpf winning was just as traumatizing to some people as 9/11. It was a disaster.

Look man, the only folks on this land mass entitled to trauma are the downtrodden white male and alt Reich.

Check it out yourself...
[email protected]

I think its funny they are crying over losing, couldn't happen to a more smug group of people. Trump wiped the smirks right off their faces hilarious.

43139853.jpg

Check it out yourself...
[email protected]
Checkout what? The retard that put that URL together combined a website with a sip or email address. What a retard.

43139853.jpg
Dont ever post your selfie again. You are a very fugly woman.

I think its funny they are crying over losing, couldn't happen to a more smug group of people. Trump wiped the smirks right off their faces hilarious.
Good thing no one else cares what you think.

Good thing no one else cares what you think.

You mad bro? :itsok:

Forum List

Back