New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman Says Trump University Was ‘Straight Up Fraud’

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
LOLOLOL....as if anybody thought otherwise? Everything about this hustler reeks of lies, fraudulent behaviors and bad deals.....the only good thing about it, it took money from fools that fell for it....and I love it. Between Palin and Trump, I'm still tossing a coin to see which is more messier...both takes advantage of stupid people.

Trump suckers 'em in with his bloviating hate speech, and Palin suckered 'em in with her winks and jiggling her boobs.

Wonder if Trump is going to select her as VP?

LOLOLOL....as if anybody thought otherwise? Everything about this hustler reeks of lies, fraudulent behaviors and bad deals.....the only good thing about it, it took money from fools that fell for it....and I love it. Between Palin and Trump, I'm still tossing a coin to see which is more messier...both takes advantage of stupid people.
Hillary "White Water" Clinton. And people DIED over that one.

Ya sure, Wilson.

Unsubstantiated flap yap. Trump is a known fraud, and you suckers are all falling for it. Going to be interesting to see what you people have to say after November.

He's a crooked DemoRAT, as is Crooked Clinton.... interesting as his request for MONEY was refused when the AG could have ended the investigation with a DONATION!...Sounds like Trump is the ETHICAL ONE...but then again, itis N.Y. State where the top DemoRat and Republican were arrested for fraud,and the DemoRAT governor and NYC MAYOR are being investigated for illegal FUND RAISING!

1. Attorney General Schneiderman hit up Trump for...
    nypost.com/2013/08/24/attorney-general-schneiderman-h...
    Aug 23, 2013 · SCREW U.: AG Eric Schneiderman asked Donald Trump for donations while probing the mogul’s university. ( ) Attorney General Eric Schneiderman’s campaign ...

Trump's entire life is being exposed as fraud during his campaign. I think he is ruing the day he decided to run. In his tiny mind he believed he had mountains of dirt on everyone else and they had nothing on him. The opposite is true. His businesses are going to suffer from here on out as he is being exposed for what he really is. An article listed 3500 lawsuits filed by him or against him in his history. He uses his money as a hammer to beat other people on the head with and over time he has come to the belief that money will shield him from everything.

Welcome to reality derp.

Last edited:
Trump donated to a ton of Democrats. Vigilantes whining is hilarious and predictable.

Trump's entire life is being exposes as fraud during his campaign. I think he is ruing the day he decided to run. In his tiny mind he believed he had mountains of dirt on everyone else and they had nothing on him. The opposite is true. His businesses are going to suffer from here on out as he is being exposed for what he really is. An article listed 3500 lawsuits filed by him or against him in his history. He uses his money as a hammer to beat other people on the head with and over time he has come to the belief that money will shield him from everything.

Welcome to reality derp.
38 of the 3500 lawsuits to all of over 800 Trump companies were successful... It's a bitch when your are truly a BIG BUSINESS, and all the shit you must put up with from people that want to get rich quick...But thanks for playing, you subversive ass!

So, you approve of billionaires buying, or attempting to buy, politicians.
Well being he wasn't a POLITICIAN ,but one of the HIGHEST PLAYING BUSINESSMEN in America, that's what happens....NOW he KNOWS exactly what goes on....and BOTH DemoRATS and Republicans are SCARED SHITLESS that they won't be able to BUY influence....isn't THAT why he's had so much trouble WITHIN the Republican party?

Apparently YOU want things to continue the way they are...who's paying you?

I wonder when these "jounalists" will look into the millions the Clintons made from Laurelate Education, another scam diploma mill ... or the 55 mil we (the taxpayers) had to dole out to that fraud in the form of government grants since Bill became their chancellor while Hillary was SoS. Hillary is ballsy throwing stones from her glass house.

Trump's entire life is being exposed as fraud during his campaign. I think he is ruing the day he decided to run. In his tiny mind he believed he had mountains of dirt on everyone else and they had nothing on him. The opposite is true. His businesses are going to suffer from here on out as he is being exposed for what he really is. An article listed 3500 lawsuits filed by him or against him in his history. He uses his money as a hammer to beat other people on the head with and over time he has come to the belief that money will shield him from everything.

Welcome to reality derp.
‘Running’ for ‘president’ is another one of Trump’s cons.

So, you approve of billionaires buying, or attempting to buy, politicians.
Well being he wasn't a POLITICIAN ,but one of the HIGHEST PLAYING BUSINESSMEN in America, that's what happens....NOW he KNOWS exactly what goes on....and BOTH DemoRATS and Republicans are SCARED SHITLESS that they won't be able to BUY influence....isn't THAT why he's had so much trouble WITHIN the Republican party?

Apparently YOU want things to continue the way they are...who's paying you?
And this is an example of the stupidity typical of Trump supporters and most on the right: the ridiculous, moronic notion of the ‘amateur’ president.

Trump's entire life is being exposes as fraud during his campaign. I think he is ruing the day he decided to run. In his tiny mind he believed he had mountains of dirt on everyone else and they had nothing on him. The opposite is true. His businesses are going to suffer from here on out as he is being exposed for what he really is. An article listed 3500 lawsuits filed by him or against him in his history. He uses his money as a hammer to beat other people on the head with and over time he has come to the belief that money will shield him from everything.

Welcome to reality derp.
38 of the 3500 lawsuits to all of over 800 Trump companies were successful... It's a bitch when your are truly a BIG BUSINESS, and all the shit you must put up with from people that want to get rich quick...But thanks for playing, you subversive ass!

You are the spin master for trump here evidently. You try to spin every little turd he drops, you are quick to pick it up with your hands and carry it on your shoulder. The smell is like lilacs in your nose.

But they are turds. You are a turd wrangler.

Trump suckers 'em in with his bloviating hate speech, and Palin suckered 'em in with her winks and jiggling her boobs.

Wonder if Trump is going to select her as VP?
You should know by now, Trump likes his women, foreign, unable to speak coherent english and under 30..

Welcome to reality derp.
Uh, I can't think of anyone in Big Business, that has that fuckin many law suits, cause people were jealous....just sayin

As if anyone thought a Liberal New York Democrat would say anything else. Did you expect someone such as this POS to say anything else? If you did, seems the Democrats have them another stupid person with you.

Die a slow painful death, if true!

NEXT NY. AG.... UP?
Let's play Survival.

MAGA_Fill_the_swamp.jpg

YEP.. Sorry, NY. AG. can't do this type of national DAMAGE!
What did you think the job was about?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back