NEW Wikileaks emails:CNNcolluded with DNC for Trump debate questions;Kadzik DOJmole for HRC campaign

I saw that this morning. And many on this board try to tout CNN as the most trustworthy of all the news outlets lol

It's shameful and disgusting. CNN should just admit they are the propoganda wing of the DNC instead of lying about it.

Journalism is dead. Now "journalists" are nothing but political activists.

CNN told us NOT to read the WIKILEAKS emails. :badgrin:

I see why. It removes any doubt that they are corrupt...it's in PRINT.

DOJ colluding with the subject of an investigation is corrupt AS SHIT.

It's just unbelievable.

Would people be concerned if the DOJ tipped off Bernie Madoff about their investigation of his PONZI SCHEME along the way? Probably.

But it's Hillary, so she gets her own set of laws.

DOJ colluding with the subject of an investigation is corrupt AS SHIT.

It's just unbelievable.

Would people be concerned if the DOJ tipped off Bernie Madoff about their investigation of his PONZI SCHEME along the way? Probably.

But it's Hillary, so she gets her own set of laws.

I've known that for quite awhile.

It's odd that Dems love it when the media and the DOJ are helping "THEIR" candidate out...there are 2 sides to that coin.

If you are cool with corruption because it is consistent with your ideology, you are nothing but a pawn.

Wikil just dumped all p's emails thru yesterday. Check twitter.

I predicted that they did that when the Bernie debate collusion came out. Absolutely appalling! Yet so predictable from her...

Just think of what we don't know. These people do whatever it takes, with no regards to the consequences.

IT was so obvious how ANDERSON COOPER was specifically wording his questions to TRUMP that they were trying to have a "GOTCHA" moment.

Nothing like asking the OPPOSITION for the questions when you are a moderating body.

Corrupt Dems....it's like saying "DANGEROUS LIGHTNING"...the 2 just go hand in hand.

CORRUPTION and DEMOCRATS.....like Chocolate and Peanut Butter.

You got your CORRUPTION in my DEMOCRAT!
You got your DEMOCRAT in my CORRUPTION!
WOW!!! They are perfect together!!!

So we have an unethical (colluding with CNN for debate questions for Trump) and an illegal activity (DOJ informing the Hillary Staff about specifics into the FBI investigation)confirmed by Hillary and her staff.

CLASSIC CLINTON CORRUPTION

She wouldn't piss on any of you if you were on fire...unless she needed your vote and it was before the election.

Hillary keeps talking about equal pay for women, yet women who work for her Foundation earn less than men do.

If she can't get equal pay for women in her own fucking foundation, why would you think she can accomplish it for the entire nation?

Same with the White House.

The Dems are shady as fuck...good lord....so is CNN and DOJ.

Why didn't CNN disclose that the HILLARY CAMPAIGN MADE THE QUESTIONS FOR THE TRUMP DEBATE? Isn't that unethical?

WHY WAS DOJ GIVING INFORMATION TO HILLARY CAMPAIGN on her EMAIL INVESTIGATION? Isn't it ILLEGAL to do that?

WikiLeaks: DNC and CNN colluded on questions for Trump, Cruz

WikiLeaks on Twitter

Trump supporters are a funny lot.

You are xenophobes, suspicious and resentful of the foreigner.

But you love it when foreigners commit crimes the product of which can be used to embarrass Hillary.

Forum List

Back