New Stranger in Town

Don’t come into the Flame Zone!
1254.gif

Hey everyone. So, I've been lurking on this forum for about two weeks and I think the community is awesome. Reminds me of ye olde internet days. Back when everyone was anonymous and trash talk was a regular and accepted occurrence. I mean, it's even in the rules: "No hit and run flaming." If you dish, you have to take. I love that.

I guess all you need to know about me is that I love Nevada and I dislike Californians. You can learn more about me and my opinions by reading my future posts around the forums. See you around.
Not sure if you can really generalize Californians since it's easily the most diversely populated state, but they thank you for Las Vegas and the water from Lake Mead. And welcome aboard the USMB mate.
I like Californians that stay in their own state. They fuck up their own state and that's fine with me. It's the ones that move here and pull this shit I abhore: Nevada State Legislature Passes Pro-Choice Abortion Bill | HuffPost

I don't know about your definition of "diverse" but Californians are migrating non-stop to Clark County and now the population is so full of fucking ex-Californians it's swinging the whole damn state blue and causing shit like that. But yo, I love the Californians that come here, spend their money, and leave. God bless 'em.

Don't blame California because the majority of the country supports a woman's right to choose.
I didn't. I don't care about the majority of the country; I care about my state and what my state cares about. And, as far as I'm concerned, these Californian refugees are not part of my state since they still flaunt Californian pride all over the place. They're more interested in turning my state into a part of California rather than living in a new state with a different culture.
In Alaska we refer to the process as "californication".
Nice term, considering we pretty much are getting fucked over by them.

Hey everyone. So, I've been lurking on this forum for about two weeks and I think the community is awesome. Reminds me of ye olde internet days. Back when everyone was anonymous and trash talk was a regular and accepted occurrence. I mean, it's even in the rules: "No hit and run flaming." If you dish, you have to take. I love that.

I guess all you need to know about me is that I love Nevada and I dislike Californians. You can learn more about me and my opinions by reading my future posts around the forums. See you around.

Howdy.
Get yer shotz and move down the line..

Welcome to the board!

I'm a troll and folks like to pay me in beer to stay the hell away from them.
Nonalcoholic beer...

Welcome to the board!

Nonalcoholic beer...

Bite your tongue!

Why, a beer with no alcohol is like a day with no sunshine. It's as useless as a bike with no wheels. A beer with no buzz is like a NASCAR race with no left turns.

It's as pitiful as a kiss with no lips!

Welcome to the board!

Nonalcoholic beer...

Bite your tongue!

Why, a beer with no alcohol is like a day with no sunshine. It's as useless as a bike with no wheels. A beer with no buzz is like a NASCAR race with no left turns.

It's as pitiful as a kiss with no lips!
I can't understand why they make it..

Not sure if you can really generalize Californians since it's easily the most diversely populated state, but they thank you for Las Vegas and the water from Lake Mead. And welcome aboard the USMB mate.
I like Californians that stay in their own state. They fuck up their own state and that's fine with me. It's the ones that move here and pull this shit I abhore: Nevada State Legislature Passes Pro-Choice Abortion Bill | HuffPost

I don't know about your definition of "diverse" but Californians are migrating non-stop to Clark County and now the population is so full of fucking ex-Californians it's swinging the whole damn state blue and causing shit like that. But yo, I love the Californians that come here, spend their money, and leave. God bless 'em.

Don't blame California because the majority of the country supports a woman's right to choose.
I didn't. I don't care about the majority of the country; I care about my state and what my state cares about. And, as far as I'm concerned, these Californian refugees are not part of my state since they still flaunt Californian pride all over the place. They're more interested in turning my state into a part of California rather than living in a new state with a different culture.

Sure, but in Alaska, you eat whale blubber, and elected Sarah Palin for something. Not the smartest state in the union.
I've have indeed tried whale blubber, also referred to as "muktuk", didn't like it much. And you're making a huge leap to assume I voted for anyone in particular.

Sure, but in Alaska, you eat whale blubber, and elected Sarah Palin for something. Not the smartest state in the union.
I've have indeed tried whale blubber, also referred to as "muktuk", didn't like it much. And you're making a huge leap to assume I voted for anyone in particular.

Well, Palin was elected there, and you did admit to that whale blubber thing-------I'm just sayin. If it was that far below zero, and I saw a moose, and a bunch of seals walking down main street, I would move. Did you ever see a movie about Alaska where a bear didn't eat someone?

Welcome to USMB, Silver Blooded. Hope you enjoy the boards. Keep your shots current. Lot of ankle biters in the vicinity, and some are just rabid.
I have quite enjoyed my discussions so far on the forums. Ah, and I haven't mentioned that I work in an elementary school, have I? I get paid to deal with crazy kiddos. Nothing out of the ordinary for me.
In that case, you'll do fine. :thup:

That makes him future Moderator material.. Crazy and and difficult baby wrangling is in the job description....

Isn't it mostly the conservatives fleeing California anyway ?
And most of them are just passing through Nevada on their way to Texas.

Could be. In that case, the OP has just gone nuts. He's whining because conservatives from California support a woman's right to choose. No surprise there. Most of the country does.

C'mon., you want a list of issues that Californians have screwed the pooch on?? There's more to their problems than abortion access and payments..

Could be. In that case, the OP has just gone nuts. He's whining because conservatives from California support a woman's right to choose. No surprise there. Most of the country does.

C'mon., you want a list of issues that Californians have screwed the pooch on?? There's more to their problems than abortion access and payments..
I was specifically talking about issues that "Californian immigrants" have been influencing Nevada. However, since then, I can add this event to the list: Nevada to join National Popular Vote compact

I looked at the other threads in the Introduction forum and not a lot of them survived the initiation period.
culling the herd of melting snowflakes...
On both sides of the political spectrum. If the board's community is based on heated arguments, then both the liberals and conservatives that join need to have the stomach for it. Just like how every country needs a REAL vetting process, so only good people with similar goals get in... RIP Europe.

I was specifically talking about issues that "Californian immigrants" have been influencing Nevada. However, since then, I can add this event to the list: Nevada to join National Popular Vote compact

I looked at the other threads in the Introduction forum and not a lot of them survived the initiation period.
culling the herd of melting snowflakes...
On both sides of the political spectrum. If the board's community is based on heated arguments, then both the liberals and conservatives that join need to have the stomach for it. Just like how every country needs a REAL vetting process, so only good people with similar goals get in... RIP Europe.

So your state now wants to go with the popular vote for president. Things change. Accept the change and go with it, or whine. Your choice.

So your state now wants to go with the popular vote for president. Things change. Accept the change and go with it, or whine. Your choice.
So your country now wants Trump for president. Things change. Accept the change and go with it, or whine. Your choice.

So your country now wants Trump for president. Things change. Accept the change and go with it, or whine. Your choice.

The country never wanted Trump for president. 3 million less votes than his competitor proves that.

I'm guessing it's because you are new here and don't know, but Old Lady already told us to take it to another thread. You don't want to piss her off. She'll eat us both for a snack.
I'm guessing it's because you are stupid and don't know, but Old Lady already told us to take it to another thread. You don't want to piss her off. She'll eat us both for a snack.

I'm guessing it's because you are new here and don't know, but Old Lady already told us to take it to another thread. You don't want to piss her off. She'll eat us both for a snack.
I'm guessing it's because you are stupid and don't know, but Old Lady already told us to take it to another thread. You don't want to piss her off. She'll eat us both for a snack.
You'd best believe it, boys. These teeth bite.
upload_2019-5-25_7-58-31.png

The country never wanted Trump for president. 3 million less votes than his competitor proves that.

4 million illegal votes in commiefornia do not represent the will of the country.

4 million illegal votes in commiefornia do not represent the will of the country.
credible link?

Forum List

Back