New statue atop nyc court house honoring Ruth Ginsberg work for killing the unborn

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
It is named NOW by the 53 year old pakistani female artiste Shahzia Sikander. Others call it Abortion Medusa. Ms. Sikander's work adorns another spot in Madison Square Park. It is called WITNESS. I don't know but it appears Mrs. Sikander is stuck on a theme.

20230118_163939-1200x676.jpg

Braided hair to mimic horns...this last looks like it has a tail.

Last edited:
No!
For upholding rights and freedoms in America that are under attack.

We've already dwelled extensively on a few of the reasons why on this board today. Here's another!

It is named NOW by the 53 year old pakistani female artiste Shahzia Sikander. Others call it Abortion Medusa. Ms. Sikander's work adorns another spot in Madison Square Park. It is called WITNESS. I don't know but it appears Mrs. Sikander is stuck on a theme.

Kind of looks like this

OIP.E2hlci3Eb55Td2cvpmVyRAHaKO

A question might be....why are there so many satanic/demonic statues etc adorning our buildings and parks especially at this time?

state house Illinois.

ccelebritiesfotoMB-COMPOSITE-SCULPTURE.jpg

can you tell what this is...it was placed beside the christmas display. This is a snake entwining an upraised arm holding an apple from 2019.

i missed the tentacles. Wht is the artiste-ick meaning for the tent.acles.

The left is a death cult.

occultic significance of the lotus and see...the 8 feet tall NOW statue on top of NYC court house is standing or arising from the Lotus.

modern art is either occultist or obscene. I remind you of the recent unveiling of the MLK 'statue' in Boston. Where these obscenities are being embraced....pun intended is a reflection of the local gov't. in my opinion.

She was a sweet gurl
larry-king-1000x600.jpg

And a troo patriot.

5785047c88e4a725238b73b0

Forum List

Back