New polling confirms Democrats' left-leaning policies are out of touch

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

New polling confirms Democrats' left-leaning policies are out of touch​

13 Mar 2022 ~~ By Douglas Schoen & Carly Cooperman

The Democratic Party is perceived by voters as being both ineffective and out of touch and, as a result, stands to suffer substantive seat losses in the midterm elections, new polling by Schoen Cooperman Research indicates.
Indeed, the findings of our survey - which was conducted among likely 2022 midterm election voters - show that the electorate is increasingly pessimistic about the direction in which President Biden and Democrats are steering the country and feel that the party's priorities do not align with their own.
In order to have a fighting chance in the midterms - as well as a shot at holding on to the presidency in 2024 - Democrats need to embark on a broader course correction back to the center. The party needs to show voters that they are focused on solving problems and addressing quality-of-life issues and that they reject the progressive left's embrace of big government spending and identity politics.
~Snip~
In addition to harboring negative views about the economy generally, two-thirds of voters (68 percent) blame the Biden administration's policies for inflation either fully or partially.
Indeed, inflation - which is at its highest level in 40 years
~Snip~
Collectively, our data paints a picture of a Democratic Party that is unable to connect with voters on basic "kitchen table" issues, namely the economy and crime.

Commentary:
Undoubtedly the Quisling Media will give Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Leftists a good and quick make-over and all the Covidiot suburban women will be sipping wine and voting Democrat.
No matter what the Q-Media says, five-dollar/gal gas, and five-dollar loaves of bread, doesn't make for PM/Democrat votes.
The question remains. Will massive election fraud give PM/Democrats enough to win this time?
It would never do for PM/Democrats to lose an election particularity in 2022.
What is funny is that PM/Democrats had to run a poll to confirm what is commonly known today.

New polling confirms Democrats' left-leaning policies are out of touch​

13 Mar 2022 ~~ By Douglas Schoen & Carly Cooperman

The Democratic Party is perceived by voters as being both ineffective and out of touch and, as a result, stands to suffer substantive seat losses in the midterm elections, new polling by Schoen Cooperman Research indicates.
Indeed, the findings of our survey - which was conducted among likely 2022 midterm election voters - show that the electorate is increasingly pessimistic about the direction in which President Biden and Democrats are steering the country and feel that the party's priorities do not align with their own.
In order to have a fighting chance in the midterms - as well as a shot at holding on to the presidency in 2024 - Democrats need to embark on a broader course correction back to the center. The party needs to show voters that they are focused on solving problems and addressing quality-of-life issues and that they reject the progressive left's embrace of big government spending and identity politics.
~Snip~
In addition to harboring negative views about the economy generally, two-thirds of voters (68 percent) blame the Biden administration's policies for inflation either fully or partially.
Indeed, inflation - which is at its highest level in 40 years
~Snip~
Collectively, our data paints a picture of a Democratic Party that is unable to connect with voters on basic "kitchen table" issues, namely the economy and crime.

Commentary:
Undoubtedly the Quisling Media will give Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Leftists a good and quick make-over and all the Covidiot suburban women will be sipping wine and voting Democrat.
No matter what the Q-Media says, five-dollar/gal gas, and five-dollar loaves of bread, doesn't make for PM/Democrat votes.
The question remains. Will massive election fraud give PM/Democrats enough to win this time?
It would never do for PM/Democrats to lose an election particularity in 2022.
What is funny is that PM/Democrats had to run a poll to confirm what is commonly known today.
Actually small red states have too much power. Electorally speaking. Plus gerrymandering.

If I had a dime for every democrat Biden voter who told me they expected Joe to be a moderate I'd be rich...not one I've spoken with expected Joe to turn into Bernie Sanders overnight....

Ha ha - well, I'm a libertarian (small l), so I don't like lefties very much. :p

(Politically speaking, of course - personally I party with them every day because I'm in the entertainment business in Hollywood lol).

I just don't like the collective mentality.

My weed is your weed? Are you kidding? Homey don't go for that. Commies are thieves.

If I had a dime for every democrat Biden voter who told me they expected Joe to be a moderate I'd be rich...not one I've spoken with expected Joe to turn into Bernie Sanders overnight....
You can find one?....They are scarce on the ground. Either everyone lies or there is no way 81 million voted for him.

One thing about it, at least I'll own up to the fact that I voted for "W" but in the same breath I'll say that I wished I had voted for Al Gore instead.

What a POS "W" turned out to be.....His only saving grace was that he grudgingly allowed the AWB to sunset.

Forum List

Back