New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
I suppose 3 in 10 believe it was proper for Trump to call those handling state elections and tell them to pull out of thin air the votes Trump needed to change the results.
Not votes out of thin air, but rather just to reinstate the votes in which he earned, otherwise where people had voted for him, but somehow it showed that they didn't by way of canceling their votes with a flood of alledged fake ballots... He just wanted what was alledgedly taken away by nefarious means for political reasons from him and his voter's.

You're swallowing bullshit.

This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

30% + or - of our population fear and hate democracy. They've been spoon fed to believe Dumb Donald is the messiah, and he is the savior to make America Great. Reality is Dumb Donald is a demagogue and a charlatan, a man-child in an empty suit.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

Well, why don't you look back at the leftist media, pro-Marxist politicians, Marxist educators, and gullible leftist public's behavior towards Trump and the millions of people that voted for him throughout his entire four year term and beyond and ask yourself, were your lowbrow vicious attacks intellectually and emotionally healthy and good for America?

30% + or - of our population fear and hate democracy. They've been spoon fed to believe Dumb Donald is the messiah, and he is the savior to make America Great. Reality is Dumb Donald is a demagogue and a charlatan, a man-child in an empty suit.
Underestimate Trump at your own risk.

Trump will never be reinstated as President and those that believe he will be, well delusional is the kindest word I can use to describe them.

Now do I believe Trump will win in 2024?

Yes, and if he does Heaven help us!

and yet the facts say that you are full shit--------------Trump was an excellent president while everything is going downhill quickly under Biden despite the Trillions he has stolen "for stimulus" to payback his crooked puppet masters.

and yet the facts say that you are full shit--------------Trump was an excellent president while everything is going downhill quickly under Biden despite the Trillions he has stolen "for stimulus" to payback his crooked puppet masters.
Exactly. Trump and Reagan will go down in history as the best 2 presidents.

Well, why don't you look back at the leftist media, pro-Marxist politicians, Marxist educators, and gullible leftist public's behavior towards Trump and the millions of people that voted for him throughout his entire four year term and beyond and ask yourself, were your lowbrow vicious attacks intellectually and emotionally healthy and good for America?
Aww, poor Trump. He never said a discouraging word. He's always been so positive to others. He's just the helpless innocent victim.

You guys are the victimiest victimized victims in the history of historical histories.

And most of you are hoping he'll be back in the White House next month. Incredible.

Mac & Cheese, do you think your Trump obsession is intellectually and emotionally healthy? :(

Little buddy.....get some help.....please.....for the love of humanity.

In other polling, 1 in 3 Trump supporters have been shown to be just as stupid as the other two.

Mac & Cheese, do you think your Trump obsession is intellectually and emotionally healthy? :(

Little buddy.....get some help.....please.....for the love of humanity.

In other polling, 1 in 3 Trump supporters have been shown to be just as stupid as the other two.

To be fair, nobody is dumber than a Dim. :D

He won't be reinstated but he's definitely a force to be reckoned with in 2024

Personally I like Desantis

Exactly. Trump and Reagan will go down in history as the best 2 presidents.
LOL

Your opinion, and it is based on what? Trump is a:

CHARLATAN: A person falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill; a fraud.

DEMAGOGUE: a political leader who seeks support by appealing to the desires and prejudices of ordinary people rather than by using rational argument.

MAN-CHILD: an adult male who is physically an adult but emotionally and mentally immature.

EMPTY SUIT: a prominent person regarded as lacking substance, personality, or ability.

AND, CORRUPT: A person whose dishonest and seeks money or personal gain.

NARCISSIST: a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves.

SOCIOPATH: Is a person with a mental disorder which consistently shows no regard for right and wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others.

Last edited:

Trump is the king of lowbrow vicious attacks and he damned sure is not good for America

As for Trump supporters believing he'll be reinstated...

Imo; it has more to do with wishful hoping than an actual belief.

After all; Trump supporters are smarter than these psycho marxist democrats.

But if Trump were reinstated; there would immediately be a lot less crime, chaos, hate, and worry.

After all; Trump supporters are smarter than these psycho marxist democrats.
Definitely.
I wonder how you guys square your supposed disdain for "elitists" while simultaneously telling each other that all of you are smarter than those who dare to disagree with you.

I'm not asking, because I can't believe anything you say.

But I do wonder.

I wonder how you guys square your supposed disdain for "elitists" while simultaneously telling each other that all of you are smarter than those who dare to disagree with you.
I'm not asking, because I can't believe anything you say.
But I do wonder.
Maybe we'd like to see more Americans who appreciate our heritage instead of people like liberal college professors who like to indoctrinate our youth.

Forum List

Back