New Lincoln Project Ad: Kamala

people as different as Acerbic Ann Coulter and Luscious Lawrence O'Donnell predicted Kamala will be president one day

Trump counterstrike!

So Trump spouts the same goofy crap he always spouts. We're all used to his childish rants. Nothing new about this video.

Have any counter points to what he said? Or was it to truthful to counter?

Every one of Trump's childish lies have already been countered countless times. Trump is a nasty child.

Yes he is.

He says and does nasty things.

He attacks people and is very nasty to people.

trump is a nasty man.

Trump counterstrike!

So Trump spouts the same goofy crap he always spouts. We're all used to his childish rants. Nothing new about this video.

Have any counter points to what he said? Or was it to truthful to counter?

Every one of Trump's childish lies have already been countered countless times. Trump is a nasty child.

Yes he is.

He says and does nasty things.

He attacks people and is very nasty to people.

trump is a nasty man.

Biden should just watch Trump self-immolate

"It's time for us to come together and remember who we are: Americans."

Damn, Libtards are stupid. Who did they think they were? Guatemalens?

Well thanks for your imput...

Democrats are running to unite America and you want to divide it... Thanks for playing...

Republicans have been dividing our nation since the Clinton years.

The bush boy made things worse.

Obama was elected and the republicans went totally bat crap crazy. They further divided our nation. They blame that on Obama but Obama's only crime was being a democratic black president. He took no action nor said any words that were divisive.

Now we have trump who started dividing out nation more ever since he went down that escalator in 2015. It's now out of control.

I hope we can come back together or we will fall completely apart.
I'm a white, patriotic, Constitution-supporting, Israel-supporting, conservative veteran Christian man.

Democrats blame me for everything -- and they hate me. They've made it quite clear.

Not sure why I should vote for the party that hates me and everything I am.

Democrats are running to unite America and you want to divide it... Thanks for playing...

Obama was elected and the republicans went totally bat crap crazy. They further divided our nation. They blame that on Obama but Obama's only crime was being a democratic black president. He took no action nor said any words that were divisive.

Now we have trump who started dividing out nation more ever since he went down that escalator in 2015. It's now out of control.

“Reward our friends and punish our enemies.” What President articulates a plan to punish enemies? A vengeful President. The only other one I can think of is Nixon.

Obama was by no means a Uniter. He came in with the gloves off and immediately made the Republicans the enemy. He had never been challenged to work with people that disagreed with him and he felt entitled not to have to work with opposition.

“Reward our friends and punish our enemies.” What President articulates a plan to punish enemies? A vengeful President. The only other one I can think of is Nixon.

Obama was by no means a Uniter. He came in with the gloves off and immediately made the Republicans the enemy. He had never been challenged to work with people that disagreed with him and he felt entitled not to have to work with opposition.
Obama declared Republicans the enemy -- and supported America-hating Iran.

It's a good ad.

I will enjoy watching her debate mike pence.

Yeah right. That stupid bitch can't even make it through a simple committee hearing without losing her cool. Pence will have her squirming on the floor and frothing at the mouth inside of ten minutes. It'll make great TV.

During debates on the Senate floor, when questioning or being questioned, she alternates between sounding angry, almost 'how dare you disagree with me', and sounding like she's about to cry.

Forum List

Back