New Laws Force Gun Co. Out of Colorado, Costing State Hundreds of Jobs, Millions in S

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
the people losing their jobs can thank their government and the people Representing them, like they care...
links in article at site

SNIP:

By Gregory Gwyn-Williams, Jr.
Magpul Industries, an Erie, Colorado, based manufacturer of firearms accessories, is moving out of the state following the passage of new gun-control laws - and taking hundreds of jobs and millions of dollars of commerce with it.

Magpul's Chief Operating Office, Doug Smith told the Denver Post:

"Our moving efforts are underway. It's going to be a phased approach, and until the move is complete, we're going to continue manufacturing magazines in Colorado.

all of it here
New Laws Force Gun Co. Out of Colorado, Costing State Hundreds of Jobs, Millions in Sales | CNS News

the people losing their jobs can thank their government and the people Representing them, like they care...
links in article at site

SNIP:

By Gregory Gwyn-Williams, Jr.
Magpul Industries, an Erie, Colorado, based manufacturer of firearms accessories, is moving out of the state following the passage of new gun-control laws - and taking hundreds of jobs and millions of dollars of commerce with it.

Magpul's Chief Operating Office, Doug Smith told the Denver Post:

"Our moving efforts are underway. It's going to be a phased approach, and until the move is complete, we're going to continue manufacturing magazines in Colorado.

all of it here
New Laws Force Gun Co. Out of Colorado, Costing State Hundreds of Jobs, Millions in Sales | CNS News

Man I hope they move to Texas!!
I got all their furniture on my AR. And their PMags are the SHIT!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back