New House Speaker Mike Johnson to Advance efforts to Impeach Joe Biden

Hopefully this new Speaker will do the will of the people. Not a few politicians.

What percent of the "people" do you assume want to see Biden impeached?

Is it more or less than the percent that wanted to see Trump impeached?

So what? The Neo-GOP proved that Impeachment is as useful as teats on on Boar Hog. With the Neo-GOP voting for an election denying, anti-Constitutional authoritarian supporting theocrat, it's no wonder he supports a lying dirt bag like Benedict Donald and all his works.

There's no chance he'll be convicted in the Senate. He could murder a baby on national TV and Democrats would still refuse to remove him from office.
Too funny. The old I'm rubber your clue routine. Didn't the Dirty Don make that claim about his dirt bag supporters who wouldn't care if he murdered someone on 5th Ave? He was practically and morally responsible for the events at the capitol on Jan 6th, included the deaths. So he was right in a sense that not a single Neo-GOP soldier places the blame for the deaths at his riot on Benedict Donald.

odd, the folks on the left are saying the exact same thing about your guy.

In a prefect world both would be there.
Well Biden receives a few million from russia and putin gets his pipeline. China gives hunter a really great job and millions. China gets what they want. Two places they can see classified documents. His garage at the house they were sending money to Hunter at. Also at a library where Biden had an office he kept those documents. Also China gave millions to that college. They had access there also. So Biden gives them the mineral rights for the metals for ev batteries. Let's them knowingly fly a spy Ballon over the United States for a week. Just a few things Biden has done, proving he is bought and paid for.

Too funny. The old I'm rubber your clue routine. Didn't the Dirty Don make that claim about his dirt bag supporters who wouldn't care if he murdered someone on 5th Ave? He was practically and morally responsible for the events at the capitol on Jan 6th, included the deaths. So he was right in a sense that not a single Neo-GOP soldier places the blame for the deaths at his riot on Benedict Donald.
Lol, the only person killed on Jan 6th was a protester. But keep lying you loons do that so well. I could careless that Trump said he could do that. I know he is an asshole, but as president he worked for all Americans. The only people Biden is working for are the people giving him money.

Well Biden receives a few million from russia and putin gets his pipeline. China gives hunter a really great job and millions. China gets what they want. Two places they can see classified documents. His garage at the house they were sending money to Hunter at. Also at a library where Biden had an office he kept those documents. Also China gave millions to that college. They had access there also. So Biden gives them the mineral rights for the metals for ev batteries. Let's them knowingly fly a spy Ballon over the United States for a week. Just a few things Biden has done, proving he is bought and paid for.

I cannot wait till all of that comes out under oath and cross examination, sounds like a slam dunk

I cannot wait till all of that comes out under oath and cross examination, sounds like a slam dunk
If you're not a liberal with your eyes closed. You would've seen it years ago. Like when he bragged about getting the prosecutor fired from investigating the company that his son ran. Withholding billions of dollars till it was done. Trump got impeached for making a phone call about it.

If you're not a liberal with your eyes closed. You would've seen it years ago. Like when he bragged about getting the prosecutor fired from investigating the company that his son ran. Withholding billions of dollars till it was done. Trump got impeached for making a phone call about it.

You mean when he was enforcing the US policy?

Biden was the VP, he had no power to get anyone fired or withhold anything.

There are very few people in the Govt with less actual power and authority than the VP.

Progs hate the nation so much they conspired with the Chinese to release a biological weapon to hurt our economy and others around the world. They shut down their states and cities and then installed a puppet from a stolen election. They then printed trillions and trillions and trillions of fiat dollar currency to pay off unions, states, cities, corporate interests and more who were in deep arrears. They destabilized the world causing deep hot spots with possible ignition points. So far, we are up to two with parts of the planet on pins and needles. We are so numb to this as a people in the nation today as our entertainment and TV have dulled our senses with dark and endless crap for decades. Two aircraft carrier groups and a small carrier/marine troop carrier group also is in the middle east area with all our bases we still have. The installed potentate is the worst leader we ever had. Domestically and internationally, he is setting the world up for death, destruction and carnage.
Hilarious

So, fuckup, why did the former 1-term fuckup pay Ghinese taxes?

Lol, the only person killed on Jan 6th was a protester. But keep lying you loons do that so well. I could careless that Trump said he could do that. I know he is an asshole, but as president he worked for all Americans. The only people Biden is working for are the people giving him money.
Babbitt was a rioter who was killed during the riot because she posed a threat to Congress. Trump caused those people to be there and is practically and morally responsible for all the events that occurred during his riot. Could the protesters who didn't invade the Capitol who died of heart related illnesses sue him for wrongful death? I don't think so. Babbitts family could and should.

Babbitt was a rioter who was killed during the riot because she posed a threat to Congress. Trump caused those people to be there and is practically and morally responsible for all the events that occurred during his riot. Could the protesters who didn't invade the Capitol who died of heart related illnesses sue him for wrongful death? I don't think so. Babbitts family could and should.
Babbitt's mother met with Trump. She doesn't hold him responsible.

Funn
Funny the protest started before Trump told everyone to peacefully let their voices be heard. So the people at the rally wasn't even there yet.

Biden might choose to bow out of the 2024 race as a way of escaping impeachment.
No one takes the threat seriously. Not even Republicans. Just more abject losery.

GOP’s Comer doesn’t want to bother with more impeachment hearings

Forum List

Back