New Herman Cain ad - LOVE IT!

This ad is all over the news. Great free press I might add. All I hear is how controversial it is, but I don't see the controversy. Doesn't our current Black President smoke? Hasn't he been seen in public smoking?

What about our movies there are hollywood elitist smoking all the time!

I don't think its a very good ad, but for some reason it's the talk of the town. No one right now can name one ad they seen, but this one is getting so much publicity that it's getting aired everywhere for free and people who haven't seen it have heard about it.

Only Cain can takes this country back.

Why?

He took God fathers pizza from 5th largest to 11th largest as ceo. He can't take anything back, but backwards.:eek:

That is an outright LIE!! Godfather pizza was on life-support and ready to go under. In 14 months he brought it back to the Black! It was seen an a business marvel. Only a dishonest scumbag like you would deny this!

LOLOL. That Fox, blonde brigade, cam- hog, Megyn whatshername (not Payland silly :rolleyes: ) is covered in this vid too:

I am a fan of Colbert. I think he's hysterical, but he utterly failed there. Not funny at all. Looked like a left learner trying to take a cheap shot at a great man.

Colbert, like Stewart, has gone off the rails... they occasionally have flashes of comedic brilliance, but it is rare.

LOLOL. That Fox, blonde brigade, cam- hog, Megyn whatshername (not Payland silly :rolleyes: ) is covered in this vid too:

I am a fan of Colbert. I think he's hysterical, but he utterly failed there. Not funny at all. Looked like a left learner trying to take a cheap shot at a great man.

Colbert, like Stewart, has gone off the rails... they occasionally have flashes of comedic brilliance, but it is rare.

I don't agree with that. Both are extremely talented and funny. Stewart is better in my opinion.

I don't agree with that. Both are extremely talented and funny. Stewart is better in my opinion.

Stewart has well put-together material but I prefer Colbert.

Wow, Marc. That's quite a disturbing imagination you have. :eek:

That was sort of creepy.

He's probably not the only person with that impression. They really should have vetted the commercial a bit better.
Hmmm. Never even entered my mind. Interesting that it entered some, though.

A close up of something smoking a cig at the end of a commercial is strange to say the least. It's not something you see alot of..even overseas.

Only Cain can takes this country back.

Why?

He took God fathers pizza from 5th largest to 11th largest as ceo. He can't take anything back, but backwards.:eek:

That is an outright LIE!! Godfather pizza was on life-support and ready to go under. In 14 months he brought it back to the Black! It was seen an a business marvel. Only a dishonest scumbag like you would deny this!

Don't say Black cuz that's racist. :eusa_angel:

I hate Herman Cain. I will be honest. The guy reallly and honestly is trying to run for the republican ticket with something called a Impowerment zones. Holly shit. The party has gone insane!

The Holly, being a plant, doesn't take a shit, you moron.

Mr. Cain is too good for dopes like you.

Thankfully, he could get elected despite your obviously undeserving qualities.

Then, he could even help a dolt like you.

Cain: I Am One of the Frontrunners - Fox Business Video - Fox Business

"CAIN: I remember being on the bus in Atlanta riding as a young teenager where I would see the sign at the front of the bus that said, "Whites seat from front. Colored seat from rear," and I had to sit in the back of the bus because of the greatness of America and the fact that we have this ability to change, that's one of the things that has made us great. And today I don't have to sit in the back of the bus. I own the bus, and my picture is on the outside! That's the greatness of America -- and, I'm running for president of the United States of America! It doesn't get any better than that."

He makes me feel good to be an American.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back