new "Harvard Youth Poll": Younger Americans are a key part of the Democrats’ base, but they have soured on President Biden

• Banned
Young Americans are more difficult to survey, and the Harvard Youth Poll is perhaps the most rigorous measurement of their political opinions. In other polls, younger people make up only a small part of the sample, though the trendline is similar.

what a delicious collapse!

Really? You mean, young people aren't totally into a racist octogenarian with the mental capacity of a five year old who likes to steal from poor people and fondle little kids? Who woulda thought???

Last edited:

Expect the Dems to make student loan forgiveness a major issue right before the mid-terms.....and never do anything about it

Not to bust chops, but it's a "spring" 2021 poll isn't it?

But I don't see much of anything to disagree with. Generally the left leaning are more progressive than I am, but that's no surprise. It's heartening to see
Twenty-two percent of young Americans surveyed agree with the statement, “I want Donald Trump to play a key role in the future of Republican politics,” 58% disagreed, and 19% neither agreed nor disagreed. Among young Republicans, 56% agreed while 22% disagreed, and 21% were neutral. Only 61% of those who voted for Trump in the 2020 general indicated their desire for him to remain active in the GOP.

If they “had to choose,” 42% of young Republicans consider themselves supporters of the Republican party, and not Donald Trump. A quarter (25%) indicated they are Trump supporters first, 24% said they support both.

Why do so few commentators mention the obvious point that when "young" people generally disagree with "old" people, the ones with the most years of life experience probably have, and express, the more well-founded opinions?

Consider that "young" people admire that homely, clueless little girl from Sweden who keeps railing about the end of the world.

Really? You mean, young people aren't totally into a racist octogenarian with the mental capacity of a five year old who likes to steal from poor people and fondle little kids? Who woulda thought???
I fear that you likely have that completely wrong.

If you can prove me wrong it would be wonderful but I have a strong suspicion that they do not like Biden because he is not nearly as insane as they want.

Time and time again you see young people polling anti capitalist, anti free speech, anti freedom and more supportive of massive government enforcement and control.

Forum List

Back