New Gallup Poll: Trump approval in freefall, sinks to 36%

Polls - like the ones that had Hillary winning?

sad really

Check the PV totals. :eusa_whistle:
Why? They don't mean shit.

Check the previous post, that's why.

Want me to come over and read it to you?
I did. They still don't mean shit. If the polls included all the illegal votes in California as part of their total (knowing that you have to win THE STATES EVs to win the election), then they're as stupid as you are.

sad really

I did. They still don't mean shit. If the polls included all the illegal votes in California as part of their total (knowing that you have to win THE STATES EVs to win the election), then they're as stupid as you are.

:lol: "illegal votes" :rofl: Link? Didn't think so.

So you actually do need me to read it to you. Unbelievable. OK snuggle up to Mr Teddy and assume the fetal position: This won't take long.

Wanna see the numbers now?

sad really

So you actually do need me to read it to you. Unbelievable. OK snuggle up to Mr Teddy and assume the fetal position: This won't take long.

WTF do I care what the PV numbers are? Trump is the POTUS, not Cankles. Sorry to break it to you, snowflake but YOU LOST, MF. :lol:

I love how the pussy snowflakes keep referring to the PV, like it actually means something. I guess when that's all you have, you cling bitterly to that one ray of light in your miserable world of defeat.

WTF do I care what the PV numbers are? Trump is the POTUS, not Cankles. Sorry to break it to you, snowflake but YOU LOST, MF. :lol:

WTF do you care at all? It's not even your post, Nimrod.

65,844,610 (48.2%)
62,979,636 (46.1%)
7,804,213 (5.7%)

Guess who's who.

That's right. I know republicans are generally still in denial about Trump because they lack adequate emotional maturity, but eventually they will have to come to terms with how god awful of a mistake it was to make him president. They cherry pick small things they find positive about Trump's progress, yet will ignore all of the overwhelmingly bad shit Trump has been involved with. It's really just them deluding themselves with profound willful ignorance.

This piece of objective data should make them rethink Trump, but it of course won't.

Only twice has Obama's approval rating been as low as 38% for Gallup polls. The first time was 3 years into his presidency. Trump's approval rating is now 36% for Gallup - a mere two months into his presidency.

Gallup: Trump’s approval rating is lower than Obama’s ever was

Wake the fuck up.

Last edited:
That's right. I know republicans are generally still in denial about Trump because they lack adequate emotional maturity, but eventually they will have to come to terms with how god awful of a mistake it was to make Trump president. They cherry pick small things they find positive about Trump's progress, yet will ignore all of the overwhelmingly bad shit Trump has been involved with. It's really just them deluding themselves with profound willful ignorance.

This piece of objective data should make them rethink Trump, but it of course won't.

Only twice has Obama's approval rating been as low as 38% for Gallup polls. The first time was 3 years into his presidency. Trump's approval rating is now 36% for Gallup - a mere two months into his presidency.

Wake fuck up.
What do you think are the worst thingss trump has done so far

So you are saying the left through it's media control propaganda is making people hate mongers and anti gov't?
Or is it just that they are even more unpopular then the man you demonize to displace that fact upon?

That's right. I know republicans are generally still in denial about Trump because they lack adequate emotional maturity, but eventually they will have to come to terms with how god awful of a mistake it was to make him president. They cherry pick small things they find positive about Trump's progress, yet will ignore all of the overwhelmingly bad shit Trump has been involved with. It's really just them deluding themselves with profound willful ignorance.

Wake the fuck up.
Wake the fuck up
500 people surveyed is hardly indicative of his approval rating...
wake the fuck up!

Wake the fuck up.
Wake the fuck up
500 people surveyed is hardly indicative of his approval rating...
wake the fuck up!
Oh yeah? Well do you know of any polls with higher numbers showing a positive view of Trump? Even bullshit rightwing polls like Fox News and Rasmussen show his approval rating is below 50%. That's the highest his approval ratings go.

Wake the fuck up.

Why should anyone tell others what to believe or think? Someone is not to be liked due to approval ratings? C'on. LOL
Do you think the majority of Americans dislike Trump for no reason?

Do you think they disliked Obama for no reason? Bush? Clinton? It is what it is.
Oh yeah. That was all for reason. Unfortunately for Trump, people already dislike him MORE than those previous presidents.

WTF do you care at all? It's not even your post, Nimrod.

65,844,610 (48.2%)
62,979,636 (46.1%)
7,804,213 (5.7%)

Guess who's who.
Guess who the President is. Here's a hint: It ain't Hillary. :lol:

trump-president.jpg

Wake the fuck up.

Why should anyone tell others what to believe or think? Someone is not to be liked due to approval ratings? C'on. LOL

Do you think they disliked Obama for no reason? Bush? Clinton? It is what it is.
Oh yeah. That was all for reason. Unfortunately for Trump, people already dislike him MORE than those previous presidents.

Does it matter? If so, why? 2 months. LOL

Wake the fuck up.

Yeah, exactly lol. At 2 months is approval rating is at an unprecedented low. That's a bad sign.

Yeah, exactly lol. At 2 months is approval rating is at an unprecedented low. That's a bad sign.

Sounds like you are hoping for the worst.

Forum List

Back