New expose' on Apple's failure to clean up its practices

I am just the end line purchaser of a product.

If there is a production/employee problem. That is between Apple and the country where the goods are being manufactured and is not my concern.

I'm happy with my Apple devices and plan on buying more. ..... :cool:
wrong dummy. By purchasing their products, you're signing-off on their entire operation. That fact won't change even if you choose to ignore it :thup: thanks for playing.

wrong dummy. By purchasing their products, you're signing-off on their entire operation. That fact won't change even if you choose to ignore it :thup: thanks for playing.
Incorrect you scab covered twat.

I don't have the authority to sign off on any Apple distribution process.

I just purchase and enjoy Apple products.

If you don't like it..........then sue me. ..... :cool:

I will never buy any Apple hardware (never have) because I don't support slavery. PLUS, I'm not the type of person who has to have the latest trendy phone as a piece of jewelry

That's cool ... But for people who want a cell phone ... It will be incredibly hard to find one that has not been made in China or that's majority of parts don't come from China.

Even Nokia that still manufactured phones in Scandinavia (along with facilities in Mexico and Hungary) have recently announced moving their manufacturing to China. BlackBerry has used manufacturing facilities in Hungary and China, with a better chance of getting RIM products manufactured in China or Malaysia with new facilities opening. Samsung phones are made in South Korea and China ... With parts from China ... As Samsung is opening new manufacturing facilities in China.

If you want a cell phone that isn't manufactured by "slave labor" in China at all ... The HTC would be your best bet ... It is made in Taiwan.

Forum List

Back