New Disney PR spokesperson is from Obama/Biden administration.

BlueGin

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2004
This is pretty interesting. Disney comes out in favor of grooming children and then we learn their new PR spokesperson is from the Obama/Biden administration. Wonder what the democrats bribed Disney with to ruin their reputation promoting this crap?

So Republicans really are at war with Disney?

You fuckers are weird.

Mouse gonna beat yer azz

This is pretty interesting. Disney comes out in favor of grooming children and then we learn their new PR spokesperson is from the Obama/Biden administration. Wonder what the democrats bribed Disney with to ruin their reputation promoting this crap?

I disagree. I don't think they feel they are risking or ruining anything; in their minds, social indoctrination into their freakish camp is both a right and a duty of theirs BECAUSE ONCE AGAIN, THE IDIOTS WHO RUN OUR DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION IN WASHINGTON WERE TOO STUPID TO DESIGN AN EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM WHICH WAS INTRINSICALLY IMMUNE TO AND PROTECTED FROM THIS KIND OF SUBVERSION.

But, like you, I too hope the American people fool these assholes and see through their crap to reject all and throw them out on their ears-- -- even better: the hammer needs to fall HARD on those within Disney if it take closing every damned last park of theirs in the country, just that few in the GOP have the temerity to do it.

Disney comes out in favor of grooming children
You just said Disney, the global, multinational corporation that is in the business of entertaining children, are a corporation that supports pedophilia. You will die on this partisan wedge issue hill, no? (please say yes)

Don't mind me, I'm only here for the schadenfreude that ensues.

I disagree. I don't think they feel they are risking or ruining anything; in their minds, social indoctrination into their freakish camp is both a right and a duty of theirs BECAUSE ONCE AGAIN, THE IDIOTS WHO RUN OUR DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION IN WASHINGTON WERE TOO STUPID TO DESIGN AN EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM WHICH WAS INTRINSICALLY IMMUNE TO AND PROTECTED FROM THIS KIND OF SUBVERSION.

But, like you, I too hope the American people fool these assholes and see through their crap to reject all and throw them out on their ears-- -- even better: the hammer needs to fall HARD on those within Disney if it take closing every damned last park of theirs in the country, just that few in the GOP have the temerity to do it.
Well Disney/Marvel/Lucas film has definitely gone out of their way to hire every indocrinanated SJW weirdo they could find over the last decade or longer. It’s all over their content. So yeah…they do it intentionally obviously. I’m wondering though if they expected as big of a backlash as they are getting. Hard to say.but I do hope the consumers bring the pain. It’s well deserved.

This shit is getting a little too Soviet for my comfort.
It’s creepy. And it’s going to be semi amusing watching all of the so called anti big corp democrats defend the marriage between Disney and the White House propaganda campaign.

You just said Disney, the global, multinational corporation that is in the business of entertaining children, are a corporation that supports pedophilia. You will die on this partisan wedge issue hill, no? (please say yes)

Don't mind me, I'm only here for the schadenfreude that ensues.
Apparently indoctrinating/manipulating children into choosing gender identifies in K-3rd grade ( and keeping it secret from their parents) is the hill democrats and Disney want to die on.

Apparently indoctrinating/manipulating children into choosing gender identifies in K-3rd grade ( and keeping it secret from their parents) is the hill democrats and Disney want to die on.
Actually, you've got it completely backwards. It's the hill you want to die on.

Actually, you've got it completely backwards. It's the hill you want to die on.
Protecting children and parents rights? Yeah. Democrats need to keep their looney Marxist gender identity bullshit out of the schools.

Protecting children and parents rights? Yeah.
Yeah, I already knew that. This ain't about 'protecting children'. This is about entitlement. You are doing the 'partisan bullshittin' tap dance.
Democrats need to keep their looney Marxist gender identity bullshit out of the schools.
Magaturds need to mind their own business. You're simply the opposite side of the same pile of bullshit that make regressives just as repellant to you. Yawn. Fuck you both.

Yeah, I already knew that. This ain't about 'protecting children'. This is about entitlement. You are doing the 'partisan bullshittin' tap dance.

Magaturds need to mind their own business. You're simply the opposite side of the same pile of bullshit that make regressives just as repellant to you. Yawn. Fuck you both.
It's about protecting children from indoctrination by the sexual deviants. Normal people don't want to discuss sex with 5-8 years olds.

It's about protecting children from indoctrination by the sexual deviants. Normal people don't want to discuss sex with 5-8 years olds.
Exactly. Normal people don't want to discuss sex with 5-6 year olds. This is why the partisan political theater you're doing is reprehensible behavior. I'd call you out on it, and you'd retract like a fucking flower. Because you're not fully onboard with the partisan shit you spew.

You treat politics like a professional sport. And you believe you're entitled to be taken seriously? Pull another leg, magaturd.

Exactly. Normal people don't want to discuss sex with 5-6 year olds. This is why the partisan political theater you're doing is reprehensible behavior. I'd call you out on it, and you'd retract like a fucking flower. Because you're not fully onboard with the partisan shit you spew.

You treat politics like a professional sport. And you believe you're entitled to be taken seriously? Pull another leg, magaturd.
Oh wait....you are trying to flip the points on me? You really think this board is susceptible to such childish antics.

The gay libs are obsessed with the children and now you wanna say that anyone that stands up and says to leave the kids alone is the prevert because we parents and grandparents shouldn't care about protecting the kids from you perverted.

You are some twisted little burgers aren't you.

Leave the kids alone---stop trying to indoctrinate them into your gay fantasies and perversians lest they wind up like the following one that the crazy perverts convinced when she was a child that was she was actually a boy so she acted upon it and had the sex change--------only to realize that she had been manipulated by you goofballs and has made a huge mistake.

Oh wait....you are trying to flip the points on me?
Already did. You're too stupid to notice. Not my problem.
You really think this board is susceptible to such childish antics.
Of course I do.
The gay libs are obsessed with the children and now you wanna say that anyone that stands up and says to leave the kids alone is the prevert because we parents and grandparents shouldn't care about protecting the kids from you perverted.
Nope. Never said that. You said that. But then again, you convey a whole lot of partisan bullshit. Convince me why I should bother any further with your bullshit. Go! You can do it, bro!
You are some twisted little burgers aren't you.
You are a fucking disgrace to me.

Forum List

Back