New Danish Study Finds Masks Don’t Protect Wearers From COVID Infection

troll along. We don't give a damn what you think. Fascist people tend to get offended by us.
But you 'do' give a damn!
Americans understand now that they can't brag anymore about anything concerning their country. You're the richest country in the world but you've chosen to give it all away to the very wealthy.
Have a good one!

But you 'do' give a damn!
Americans understand now that they can't brag anymore about anything concerning their country. You're the richest country in the world but you've chosen to give it all away to the very wealthy.
Have a good one!
bye

What a groundbreaking study. No longer do surgeons and nurses have to keep putting masks on the patients instead of on themselves, like they never have, ever.

A false dilemma, also referred to as false dichotomy, is an informal fallacy based on a premise that erroneously limits what options are available. ... For example, a false dilemma is committed when it is claimed that, "Stacey spoke out against capitalism; therefore, she must be a communist".

If masks work then they trap which means they trap hours of your breath exhaust also
Very unheakthy
We try to fight a hoax virus where the methods of cure are worse than the cold itself. That is across the board true for Covid

Yet another study coming out indicating what many of us already know and have told you for almost two years now. Your masks are your security blanket and nothing more, but don't expect the Branch Covidians to be swayed. It's their faith.

A newly released study in the academic journal Annals of Internal Medicine casts more doubt on policies that force healthy individuals to wear face coverings in hopes of limiting the spread of COVID-19.

“Researchers in Denmark reported on Wednesday that surgical masks did not protect the wearers against infection with the coronavirus in a large randomized clinical trial,” the New York Times reports.

The study is perhaps the best scientific evidence to date on the efficacy of masks.

Obviously you don't have a clue how to use good judgement...

Masks are for other people's protection from you.

So...
When out and about when you see someone not wearing a mask there's a good chance they are an antivaxxer as well...so you avoid that sick pup with at least 10 feet (3 meters) space at all times...

You avoid sick pups like that... getting near them is only asking for trouble.

Obviously you don't have a clue how to use good judgement...

Masks are for other people's protection from you.

So...
When I and about when you see someone not wearing a mask there's a good chance they are an antivaxxer as well...so you avoid that sick pup with at least 10 feet (3 meters) space at all times...

You avoid sick pups like that... getting near them is only asking for trouble.
I should put a bucket around my head to protect others from me since their buckets won’t work otherwise
This inoculation came up with a Brand New Shiny fairy tale of vaccination reciprocity or it doesn’t work on the recipient Unless others take it too. That’s so technically impossible to believe but it makes liberals feel more comfortable because they are more in control.

Last edited:
Frightened libs loons then must also believe that if I take sinus meds then it prevents them from getting sinus infections

I can predict the responses-“But….but….but….this is different”

It’s different all right. The most insidiously crafted hoax to produce forced human experimentation

One's 'touch zone' is infinitely more transmissible , than that which is diluted in atmosphere

~S~

Frightened libs loons then must also believe that if I take sinus meds then it prevents them from getting sinus infections

I can predict the responses-“But….but….but….this is different”

It’s different all right. The most insidiously crafted hoax to produce forced human experimentation
It’s people like you that drag society down.

Intellectual dead weight.

It’s people like you that drag society down.

Intellectual dead weight.
So the eons of shots for tuberculosis. Mumps measles and reubella , chicken pox, Whooping cough, polio, flu, on an on Would Not Have Worked for an individual Unless everybody else did same?
Wonder why they never told us that ? Wonder why that concept was not advertised?
Covid is “so unique” that it just keeps creating new special circumstances each day. You all buy that bullshit and want to force others into doing so also.

One's 'touch zone' is infinitely more transmissible , than that which is diluted in atmosphere

~S~
Touch zone made up reference and it’s very highly unlikely that what I touch gets more infected that what I sneeze on.

Touch zone made up reference and it’s very highly unlikely that what I touch gets more infected that what I sneeze on.
a sneeze up's the ante' 53

like Otis mentioned, a mask protects others , it is a courtesy sick folks in other countries do

Not so much here

But i digress, ever hear of 1910-1030?

google is your friend.......

~S~

My voluntary participation or compliance with “protecting your health” is solely derived from my fact based assessment of the warranting of that and not on some guilt tripping emotional bullshit that I’m killing you if I don’t make you feel safe by complying
Candy Ass Nation on full display today

a sneeze up's the ante' 53

like Otis mentioned, a mask protects others , it is a courtesy sick folks in other countries do

Not so much here

But i digress, ever hear of 1910-1030?

google is your friend.......

~S~
A mask protects others is not why people wear masks. I wear my mask for me and you for you and all is well. The idea that this crosses over and that you can’t be safe without me climbing on board is so silly and immature and not supported in history nor thought

And my fully legal, moral, thoughtful and thought filled conclusion is that when I virtue signal how much I care about your health, then I endanger my own health.
The hit or miss, hunt and peck in the experimentation is garish,
Just one aspect-Get a shot, ok get two, now get a booster and get ready for shots for all forever. Put the mask on, take it off because you are innoculated, oops your not safe unless everybody gets it so put mask back on. Basically moved from one and done to shots and masks forever. I will pass on participating in guilt tripped suicide. Don’t like it-stay hidden.

A mask protects others is not why people wear masks. I wear my mask for me and you for you and all is well. The idea that this crosses over and that you can’t be safe without me climbing on board is so silly and immature and not supported in history nor thought
actually there is a history 53, like i said.....it's OSHA 1910-1030

I've a history w/ that doctrine

3 decades of it in fact

~S~

If somebody coughs in your face who isn't wearing a mask, you'll probably get what he already has.

If he's wearing a mask it's pretty obvious that your chances of not being infected are better.

But Americans should continue to deny the facts as much as they like. Those affected will at least be those who should be.

Most Canadians won't make it a political issue that's meant to cut your noses off to spite your faces!
The particles are so small they go through a mask. But keep wearing the diaper over your face. Probably makes you look better anyway.

Participation trophy mentality also on display with this -
Somehow it’s just not right unless everyone gets on board, gets a “shot” so to speak.
That indoctrination is very bad and helped create you safe spacers.

Forum List

Back