New Conservative Television Show.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
There is a new show coming out soon. It is written and produced by Conservatives.

It's going to make fun of gays, illegal aliens, welfare moms and every other cow that is sacred to the left.

I realize that this may offend some leftists. So I'll tell you what some of you have told Conservatives, concerned about all of the violence and filth that leftists put on the boob tube. Ready for it?

If you don't like it, then change the channel.

Any questions?

EDIT: Quit asking for a link. I have simply used a fictitious show to express how hypocritical the Left is.

Last edited:
"....may offend some leftists".

Everything offends leftists.

Leftist in San Francisco and other Sanctuary Cities are defalcating in the streets and that offends leftists....but not as much as Tax Paying White People. That bunch really pisses off leftists.

There is a new show coming out soon. It is written and produced by Conservatives.

It's going to make fun of gays, illegal aliens, welfare moms and every other cow that is sacred to the left.

I realize that this may offend some leftists. So I'll tell you what some of you have told Conservatives, concerned about all of the violence and filth that leftists put on the boob tube. Ready for it?

Any questions?

Please elaborate. If it pisses Communists/Progressives off, i'm in. :thup:

Any questions?

I have one question. Why isn't this thread in 'media'?

Any questions?

Why do you care so much? That's a more important question.

Any questions?

Yes

have a link to this 'new show'?

Any questions?

The OP is trying to confuse you. Just stand still and watch the lights!

Any questions?

Aww...don't be scared. The OP is informing us about a politically based television show...he didn't say Top Gun 2 is about to drop. How are you so confused? How would this not belong in "Politics"?

Any questions?

No, the OP is trolling like a poorly raised child. No confusion there.

I wish the RWnuts would put their money where their toothless mouths are and actually produce some 'conservative' tv shows,

as opposed to their incessant crying about how they're victims of the 'liberal' media.

Any questions?

Why isn't it in the flame zone.

Any questions?

Haha...now that's fucking hilarious....a hardcore Progressive accusing someone of being "poorly raised"...if that's not an oxymoron I don't know what is. Hahaha....good shit! Thanks for the laugh.

Any questions?

Haha...now that's fucking hilarious....a hardcore Progressive accusing someone of being "poorly raised"...if that's not an oxymoron I don't know what is. Hahaha....good shit! Thanks for the laugh.

Any questions?

He's just pissed because he had to eat his own words. The left did, in fact, tells us if we don't like what's on TV then we can just change the channel. They mistakenly believe that the same advice does not apply to them, and they try to silence whatever offends them.

Any questions?

I heard it's premiering right after the Antifa riots :badgrin:

Conservatives arent funny anyway. You can' have a show written by Larry the Cable Guy and Dennis Miller and think it's going to be awesome

Any questions?

I'm not the one who started this retarded troll thread.

Any questions?

I heard it's premiering right after the Antifa riots :badgrin:

Conservatives arent funny anyway. You can' have a show written by Larry the Cable Guy and Dennis Miller and think it's going to be awesome
Does it hurt to be that stupid?

Forum List

Back