New bridge's In New York and San Francisco built in China to be shipped to US

Pretty much everything we get from China makes me think of the kids' refrain: "Me Chinese. Me play joke. Me put pee pee in your Coke."

If that is what you think of then you are an asinine little fool.

They underbid American firms.

That's capitalism for you.

Is it just capitalism or is something else involved that would allow China to underbid the US?

There are a billion people in China, and they all have to have a job. So.................They have cheap labor. Something we have been unable to accomplish even with and underclass of 11 million illegal aliens working here.

They will be building all of our navys ships soon too.

IMHO any tax funded job must use US labor and materials.

Why? If they will take less of my tax dollars to build these things, I am all for it? We all know American steel (union) cannot compete in the global labor market? Shouldn't our government be frugal with our tax dollars and do it's due dilligence to find the best price?

I have a few things with the Made in China label. They all have some design flaw. I could go into detail, but this thread is about bridges.
....And, you're a Bubblehead.....don't forget about that.

You people, who make unsubstantiated/unproven-claims, need to find better things to do with your time, than to "play" politics.

Besides.....the "conservative" pig-shit is already chin-deep.

LimbaughPig.jpg

So.....what's the source of your anti-Capitalist agenda????

Why do you need to take food from the mouths of America's 1%ers???? :eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyFvE1EpMBs]The Truth About Multinational Corporations pt 1 - YouTube[/ame]​

CaféAuLait;4182266 said:
One must wonder when the US can build 'the Intercontinental Railroad' ( as Obama claimed) we would be the leader in building bridges too.

"We’re the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad," Barack Obama.

New gaffe: Obama hails America's historic building of 'the Intercontinental Railroad' - latimes.com

:eusa_eh:

The sad fact is that if we tried to build the intercontinental railroad now, IT WOULD NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN.

Someone would sue due to thier land being taken for eminent domain
Someone would sue because the railroad would go through the habitat of the utah snail darter
You would need a 20 year environmental impact study performed before you could lay a single rail.
The design would be late due to 50 different agencies having a say on what got built

I could go on with this.....

Yaah that is progress for ya.

Would you want the railroad to take your ancestral farm from you?

I have a few things with the Made in China label. They all have some design flaw. I could go into detail, but this thread is about bridges.

You people, who make unsubstantiated/unproven-claims, need to find better things to do with your time, than to "play" politics.

LimbaughPig.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyFvE1EpMBs]The Truth About Multinational Corporations pt 1 - YouTube[/ame]​

You going after the Rush dittoheads?

Why? If they will take less of my tax dollars to build these things, I am all for it? We all know American steel (union) cannot compete in the global labor market? Shouldn't our government be frugal with our tax dollars and do it's due dilligence to find the best price?

So you support fewer and lower paying jobs in the USA?
And extending the effective recession for a couple more decades?

CaféAuLait;4182434 said:
You have, no doubt, been following the discussion on China's currency manipulation?
New bill targeting Chinese currency manipulation introduced in Senate | JournalNow.com

It's a bipartisan bill so I doubt CaféAuLait's following it or has much interest in it.

Because I had the gall to comment on the fact that we are using taxpayer dollars to build infrastructure built by China?
C'mon....c'mon.....I'm sure there are numerous U.S. Execs (you know....REAL Americans) who made some serious-bonu$e$ on this deal!!!

LimbaughPig.jpg

You going after the Rush dittoheads?
.....More-often-referred-to as the Great Defenders O' CORPORATE AMERICA!!!

(Trashin' the Chinese is merely another "conservative"-distraction, to keep the White-Wingers occupied.)​

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;4182266 said:
One must wonder when the US can build 'the Intercontinental Railroad' ( as Obama claimed) we would be the leader in building bridges too.

"We’re the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad," Barack Obama.

New gaffe: Obama hails America's historic building of 'the Intercontinental Railroad' - latimes.com

Your'e "railroad" is a Model A.
While you're taking FreeDumb and DemoNcracy around the globe,finding things for your corpoate pimps to steal, real countries have been at this. THESE are railroads.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTn7d4KJqx8]High Speed Trains Around the World - YouTube[/ame]

What would the purpose of a high speed train be in the US? Amtrack doesn't get enough riders to be a solvant company and must be bailed out ... I'm sorry ... Must benifit from a liquidity infusion .. Once every few years.

Our rail system is for freight movement, not commuter movement.

As for bridges, is we didn't have to pay the steel unions wages that are twice what they would be in the private sector, our bids likely would have been better ... As such, as long as the bridges are built safely and to code, more power to them.

As I for Americans loosing these contracts? No. But you should look at the cause of why our bids were not competitive. Asia workforce not withstanding, the transport of a bridge from china to NY is not pocket change

Pretty much everything we get from China makes me think of the kids' refrain: "Me Chinese. Me play joke. Me put pee pee in your Coke."

At least this asinine little fool has BEEN to China! More than you can say. :lol:

I lived in China for two years, so run along and practice from your Children's Book of Racist Stupidity.

If we do not stear business to China how can they buy our debt bonds?

A fine corner we have worked ourselves into and more of the same just deepens the pit.

Yet more of the same is all either side has.

Perhaps because it serves the purposes of those really controlling the USA?

Last edited:

At least this asinine little fool has BEEN to China! More than you can say. :lol:

I lived in China for two years, so run along and practice from your Children's Book of Racist Stupidity.

I don't blame you for being embarrassed.

You stated: "They will be building all of our navys ships soon too."

And.....you still approve of Obama.

Fucking ridiculous !

Forum List

Back