New Book:Clinton Campaign Wanted Trump to Get GOP Nomination

Yeah. I wanted him to get the nomination too. I misjudged the level of stupid that exists in this nation.

I was wrong. Not afraid to admit it.

Yep, it's AMAZING how many morons still voted for that incompetent twit, hillary. Amazing I tell ya!

What were Hillary's qualifications? She mostly screwed up royally every government job she's had, I mean who would hire that idiot to run a country?

Hillary lost 30 states with the entire MSM in the tank for her 24/7 and $1.2 billion dollars to spend on the campaign. She couldn't even win the PA, MI, and WI blue states THATS how unpopular she and the liberal shit for brains are.
Now, don't sell the Russians short. While what you said has factual basis, you need to make sure you are not forgetting to give them credit.

LMAO okay Fort Dumb Indiana $1.2 billion dollars plus the entire MSM campaigning for Hillary plus 1/3 of the GOP swamp endorsing her all those advantages and a few Russian internet trolls cost her the campaign? :auiqs.jpg:
No genius, clearly I stated that there is plenty of credit to go around, and the Russians get some of it. Pay attention!

If you can't win an election with the huge advantages Hillary had, you really suck :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Okay. I never said she didn't. You are an odd individual, to be so obsessed. "Sore winner" is a phrase that comes to mind.

You people yapped about Bush for 16 years so yeah we are going to continue to rub your noses in Hillary get used to it.

Now, don't sell the Russians short. While what you said has factual basis, you need to make sure you are not forgetting to give them credit.

LMAO okay Fort Dumb Indiana $1.2 billion dollars plus the entire MSM campaigning for Hillary plus 1/3 of the GOP swamp endorsing her all those advantages and a few Russian internet trolls cost her the campaign? :auiqs.jpg:
No genius, clearly I stated that there is plenty of credit to go around, and the Russians get some of it. Pay attention!

If you can't win an election with the huge advantages Hillary had, you really suck :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Okay. I never said she didn't. You are an odd individual, to be so obsessed. "Sore winner" is a phrase that comes to mind.

You people yapped about Bush for 16 years so yeah we are going to continue to rub your noses in Hillary get used to it.
I did not "yap" about Bush. And think about what you are saying... "I am acting like an idiot, because those other people acted like idiots."

Think about how stupid you seem. You are not only proudly admitting you are being an idiot, but also admitting that you have no real control over your own actions.

Hillary and the Regressives to whom she had to kowtow completely underestimated how repulsive they had become to people who love what remains of the country. Understandable, it's tough to measure something like that, even if you know it's strong.

She would have been better off distancing herself from the Regressives a bit. They still would have voted for her.

She got 3 million more votes. Including yours. And you've got some set of balls with that claim that others don't love this country.

Hillary lost 30 states with the entire MSM in the tank for her 24/7 and $1.2 billion dollars to spend on the campaign. She couldn't even win the PA, MI, and WI blue states THATS how unpopular she and the liberal shit for brains are.

Why would Russians get any credit?

I did not "yap" about Bush. And think about what you are saying... "I am acting like an idiot, because those other people acted like idiots."

Think about how stupid you seem. You are not only proudly admitting you are being an idiot, but also admitting that you have no real control over your own actions.

No I'm mocking you for even daring to blame the Russians when Hillary had such an overwhelming advantage over Trump, its laughable and so are you here let me laugh in your face :auiqs.jpg:

Why did Obama get a Nobel Peace Prize?
Um...it's not a mystery...they said why:

"extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples".

It makes no sense to tie that to the media.
He didn’t do shit.
Clearly that is a difference of opinion . But, at least now you do not have to guess as to the reasons or grift fake ones from right wing bubble nonsense.
He got the Noble Prize because he was black...and got elected President.

Trump may get the Noble Peace Prize. But he'll never get the Nobel Peace Prize like Obama did. Only black people get that one.

I don't know who the dumb bitch was referring to as "they" but nobody in their right mind would ever want that piece of shit to be President.

Well you got him! Trump tapped into grassroots of American electorate...something the out of touch Washington D.C. insider, New York City insulated, Clinton campaign never understood. Hillary Clinton claimed 'they were never going to let me be president,' new book says Media was in on it too. Trump got lots of free media from liberal press in primaries. Then they realized they fucked up big time.
Hillary and the Regressives to whom she had to kowtow completely underestimated how repulsive they had become to people who love what remains of the country. Understandable, it's tough to measure something like that, even if you know it's strong.

She would have been better off distancing herself from the Regressives a bit. They still would have voted for her.

She got 3 million more votes. Including yours. And you've got some set of balls with that claim that others don't love this country.
Yeah might love the country, but just not in the form that it has existed for the last 200+ years now. Obama was your way out of that model, but oops something went wrong. Y'all found out just how far y'all could go until the voters struck back. California is about to experience yet another rebellion of the citizens of California over the sanctuary city supporting politicians, governor's, and mayor's in that messed up state. Stay tuned as the wheels are coming off of the wagons now.
The backlash to PC Orwellianism occurred in 2016.
That's exactly what it was.

Yeah. That's what it was. The president says whatever he wants to say. He NEVER edits himself for want of being politically correct. Never.

Yeah. I wanted him to get the nomination too. I misjudged the level of stupid that exists in this nation.

Yep, it's AMAZING how many morons still voted for that incompetent twit, hillary. Amazing I tell ya!

What were Hillary's qualifications? She mostly screwed up royally every government job she's had, I mean who would hire that idiot to run a country?

Yeah. That's accurate. You know your stuff.

Why would Russians get any credit?

Alex I'll take liberal denial for $800.

No I'm mocking you for even daring to blame the Russians
Well, that makes you look very stupid, as clearly that was one of the reasons. People buy political ads and engage in propaganda campaigns because they work, not because they don't work. You really need to come to terms with this.

Yeah. That's accurate. You know your stuff.

LMAO okay by all means list Hillary's achievements in her government jobs.

Why did Obama get a Nobel Peace Prize?
Um...it's not a mystery...they said why:

"extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples".

It makes no sense to tie that to the media.
He didn’t do shit.
Clearly that is a difference of opinion . But, at least now you do not have to guess as to the reasons or grift fake ones from right wing bubble nonsense.
He got the Noble Prize because he was black...and got elected President.

Trump may get the Noble Peace Prize. But he'll never get the Nobel Peace Prize like Obama did. Only black people get that one.
It was a joke and even the White House knew it.
Obama Wins Nobel Peace Prize: Some Thoughts and Laughs

No I'm mocking you for even daring to blame the Russians
Well, that makes you look very stupid, as clearly that was one of the reasons. People buy political ads and engage in propaganda campaigns because they work, not because they don't work. You really need to come to terms with this.

You people are in denial its hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:
But I am not in denial. Again...pay attention! I conceded the reasons you listed. I am not the one that has to throw a childish little tantrum and deny any reasons that don't soothe my personal fetishes. That would be you, in this case.

2016 campaign summed up in this video clip...Clinton campaign is overconfident show off...certain of victory.

So many. 3 million more than voted for the moron. Sad. Believe me.

Yeppers, the three million who voted for the shrilary sure are a poor representation of the human race. They are unable to think for themselves and voted for a woman because she travelled a lot....on THEIR dime! That silly woman couldn't even afford to pay her own way! Sad....sad.

Yeppers, the three million who voted for the shrilary sure are a poor representation of the human race. They are unable to think for themselves and voted for a woman because she travelled a lot....on THEIR dime! That silly woman couldn't even afford to pay her own way! Sad....sad.

Silly child. Try 65 million. More than voted for the moron. Sad.

Silly child. Try 65 million. More than voted for the moron. Sad.

Agreed, 65 million people are preeeetty dumb. Anyone who voted for a woman who is arguably the least qualified candidate ever, who is also the most unethical, and corrupt public official we have ever seen since Roman times is certainly not a smart person. They are the kinds of people who fall for Ponzi schemes I am thinking. Like the old saying go's..."there's a sucker born every minute".

Forum List

Back