New Arizona law forcing hard choices on migrants

New Arizona law forcing hard choices on migrants | Reuters

I love how reuters calls them 'migrants' in the title, and illeagal aliens in the actual story.

What I found interesting was the law may actually work, the illeagals are talking about leaving, which is what Arizona wanted.

Funny how that works out isn't it, upholding the law is 'racist'.

upholding the law isn't what's racist. putting people who are LEGALLY here in fear of being stopped and arrested if they don't have papers IS.

and no offense, hon, but when tom tancredo and al sharpton agree something goes too far, you're on the wrong side.

it particularly amuses me when 'small government types' want the police to be able to stop you and demand papers.

if the police think you have committed a crime and you fit the description of the person they know committed the crime....don't the police have the right to stop you and question you.....

and why does everyone think the police are going to stop every non-white person they see....

i would guess the police will go out of their way to be careful.....

New Arizona law forcing hard choices on migrants | Reuters

I love how reuters calls them 'migrants' in the title, and illeagal aliens in the actual story.

What I found interesting was the law may actually work, the illeagals are talking about leaving, which is what Arizona wanted.

Funny how that works out isn't it, upholding the law is 'racist'.

upholding the law isn't what's racist. putting people who are LEGALLY here in fear of being stopped and arrested if they don't have papers IS.

and no offense, hon, but when tom tancredo and al sharpton agree something goes too far, you're on the wrong side.

it particularly amuses me when 'small government types' want the police to be able to stop you and demand papers.

if the police think you have committed a crime and you fit the description of the person they know committed the crime....don't the police have the right to stop you and question you.....

and why does everyone think the police are going to stop every non-white person they see....

i would guess the police will go out of their way to be careful.....

All it is is fear mongering by the left.

Forum List

Back