Neverland Ranch For Sale...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch back on market for $31 million

The former residence of late pop star Michael Jackson -- better known as the Neverland ranch -- is on the market for a cool $31 million, down from its original asking price of $100 million in 2015, when the famous property was first listed.

Compass real estate agents Suzanne Perkins and Kyle Forsyth share the listing on the Los Olivos property, now called the Sycamore Valley Ranch.

Despite the rebranding, the iconic property retains many of its hallmarks, including a floral clock that spells out "Neverland." A description of the 2,700-acre ranch includes a four-acre lake with a waterfall, a sunken tennis court, swimming pool, movie theater, barns and animal shelter facilities.

Forsyth said the property, owned by a joint venture between real estate investment firm Colony Capital and Michael Jackson's estate, has been relisted now because "the timing is right for new stewardship."

Who in their right mind is buying that place?

"No offense, Jerry, but uh... my kids are never allowed over at your house."

:lol:

The real estate agent said the "timing is right for new stewardship".

How? How is the timing right NOW? :lol:

I was there way back.1994?
Real cool.
I'd go about 7 million and then deniggorate it.Make it more of a botanical garden like Fairchild in Miami.
Cross Fairchild, Marie Selby and Parrot Jungle
I think the thing already had a small runway and helicopter pads for his 'lightly tinted" bros like Lie-o-no Rithie etc etc
Stunning place.

that would give me the heebee jeebees.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I've heard a lot of rumors that Michael Jackson had his body melted down into a bunch of plastic cups....so that way young boys can still put their mouths on Jackson's "rim."

The ranch is actually in one of the most awesome spots in California...year round perfect weather short drive to a beautiful uncrowded coastline....excellent golf and horse back riding...some of the best wineries south of Napa Valley.....short drive to Santa Barbara and LA....

Don't know why they are selling now....CA housing market is going down.
Maybe the real estate people think that things will only get worse if they wait. The price of the property has already fallen from 100 million to 31 million.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder how well it would go over if it were to be turned into a place like Grace Land.

Forum List

Back