Never heard of someone going to work and not checking their work email

At my old job I was so damn busy and it was such a PITA to log in to read them I wouldn't even bother. People would call and say I sent you an email last week and......I'd interrupt them and say that my email is not my main source of communication. There is a phone on my desk, call me if it's urgent.

Should have been logged in

Never heard of a grown-ass man whining as much as you do.

It's not whining dickhead it's called workplace discussions

If you had something in your head besides leftovers you would know that

It is called whining and wanting attention.

Do you see anyone else posting about the trivial nonsense they face at work? Do you see anyone else coming unglued about the things you do? Focus on your own job, clerical drone.

Ok so that means will need a new forum on here called

Mudane Pointless Things I Must Share

Must share? Must? Your compulsions are not our problem.

Don't read them mutherfucker

And miss the laughs?

At my old job I was so damn busy and it was such a PITA to log in to read them I wouldn't even bother. People would call and say I sent you an email last week and......I'd interrupt them and say that my email is not my main source of communication. There is a phone on my desk, call me if it's urgent.

What is wrong with a phone call? It worked in '99.

Management assumes all employees are logged into their work email during work hours

Management assumes all employees are logged into their work email during work hours

Then let management deal with the problem.

Since when a truck driver need or use email............
I sent a lot of emails to my people and they better open and read it. I don't sent email just to say hi or meet at the bar.

Never heard of a grown-ass man whining as much as you do.

It's not whining dickhead it's called workplace discussions

If you had something in your head besides leftovers you would know that

It is called whining and wanting attention.

Do you see anyone else posting about the trivial nonsense they face at work? Do you see anyone else coming unglued about the things you do? Focus on your own job, clerical drone.

Ok so that means will need a new forum on here called

Mudane Pointless Things I Must Share

Must share? Must? Your compulsions are not our problem.

Don't read them mutherfucker

BTW........ Did you ever get your.................... First Blow Job?

I don't check mine everyday.

Plus a good portion of my work email is junk, that one person sent to all corporate users.

Or a person emails one person....and accidentally sends to all users in the corporate address book.

Shadow 355

Plus a good portion of my work email is junk, that one person sent to all corporate users.

Or a person emails one person....and accidentally sends to all users in the corporate address book.

Shadow 355

U must work on the trash dept

Shadow 355

U must work on the trash dept

You would think so. Some people think....and wish that.

I NOW , have to take a written certification test every two years, that is only supposed to be done once every four years. SOOOOO twice every four years I have to take a written test - when others only have do it ( test )....once every four years.

I don't mind the written test, but I no sooner stop studying and writing notes, and I have to start studying again for the test. WHEN OTHERS only have to do it once every four years - every 18 months I am studying.

They made exceptions as I understand..... for little ole me only.

I asked my Squad Training Officer last week, two weeks ago to check into it when he had the chance.

I hate being singled out, like I have been "A zillion times" over the past decade at work.

I done my test a few weeks ago, one problem was a IV therapy question. The answer I got, and was right....was not a selection on the test. A coworker I took the written test with said the same thing. MY answer was like 63 and the closest answer was 65. I even double checked and tripled checked my answer.

The test was odd to me, and there was more than one question that did not have the right answer to choose from, and some questions did have two answers, when only one could be chosen.

The test was confusing in my belief

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back