Nevada Republican says cancer is a fungus you can flush out with salt water

Missouri_Mike

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You don't read very well do you? I would suspect anyone with a murdering thug for an avi not to be able to read though so it fits.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
All you have to do is get it under running sea water for 7 days.....

HenryBHough

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let's hold Harry Reid under salt water for about a week and see if that helps America get rid of a particularly virulent form of cancer.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Let's hold Harry Reid under salt water for about a week and see if that helps America get rid of a particularly virulent form of cancer.
Just get him another faulty rubber band work out device...

suplex3000

VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't blame this woman or idiots like Tom Tillis (R-NC) who says he want to stop regulations that require restaurant workers to wash their hands after using the toilet. I blame the people who voted for them and those who didn't vote in larger numbers for their opponents...

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't blame this woman or idiots like Tom Tillis (R-NC) who says he want to stop regulations that require restaurant workers to wash their hands after using the toilet. I blame the people who voted for them and those who didn't vote in larger numbers for their opponents...
Tom Tillis never said that. I assume this is equally false. After all it's from media matters.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List