NetFlix - I wonder if they are recovering?

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
So it's been some months now, since NetFlix has removed most of thier WOKE garbage and political pandering to the lunatic left.

They've been in a MAD RUSH to filter out their own productions, in favor of other productions from other companies........as they had in the beginning.

Cartoons from Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and DC.
TV shows from NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, and cable channels.
Movies from the BIG movie producing companies, like Paramount, Columbia, Lionsgate, and Disney (yeah, I know, still woke).
Many movies and TV shows from the large production companies in other countries as well.

BUT......

Is it enough? Will they recoup the past few months/years?
I haven't seen any updates on this online, so if you have run across any, please post them!

1657738264474.png

My soon-to-be son in law works for Netflix. When things were looking sketchy there, I asked him, flat out, how secure his job was. His response was "Very."

I have no reason to doubt him. He said that the majority of people who were let go were in their animation department. I didn't even know Netflix had an animation department but, hey, there you go.

He and my daughter arrive here in town on Friday (for my little birthday wing-ding on Saturday), and I'm sure it'll be a topic of conversation...

So it's been some months now, since NetFlix has removed most of thier WOKE garbage and political pandering to the lunatic left.

They've been in a MAD RUSH to filter out their own productions, in favor of other productions from other companies........as they had in the beginning.

Movies from the BIG movie producing companies, like Paramount, Columbia, Lionsgate, and Disney (yeah, I know, still woke).
Many movies and TV shows from the large production companies in other countries as well.

BUT......

I haven't seen any updates on this online, so if you have run across any, please post them!

View attachment 669853
Another stupid thread by a maga fuckup.

My soon-to-be son in law works for Netflix. When things were looking sketchy there, I asked him, flat out, how secure his job was. His response was "Very."

I have no reason to doubt him. He said that the majority of people who were let go were in their animation department. I didn't even know Netflix had an animation department but, hey, there you go.

He and my daughter arrive here in town on Friday (for my little birthday wing-ding on Saturday), and I'm sure it'll be a topic of conversation...
I am going to watch new cobra IKai and dump it

I did enjoy Narcos

Ask your son-in-law why the f Netflix doesn't put any new movies up more often. The ones they do put up are mostly garbage Bollywood bs. How about some real movies for a change?

Ask your son-in-law why the f Netflix doesn't put any new movies up more often. The ones they do put up are mostly garbage Bollywood bs. How about some real movies for a change?

Bollywood?

What Netflix are you watching?

He actually isn't involved in any of that. He rights computer software...

They have shelved many of their in house productions....too much "the message".

There's a new one with Chris Pratt that looks good...a new Resident Evil series that looks rough and dumb but it's also that wreck on the interstate you can't help but look at and regret you did immediately afterwards.

BUT......

View attachment 669853
The stupid deranged Libtards thought it was going to be Jim Dandy to put the filthy ass racist Obamas on their Board of Directors. What could possibly go wrong?

BUT......

View attachment 669853
They will with their new special on the Queen.
download (54).jpeg

BUT......

View attachment 669853
I did enjoy Season 5 of Cobra Kai.

My Netflix has been free for the last 7 or 8 years via TMobile.

I don't watch most American trash they offer.

Korean
Japanese
Spanish
Indian

That's what I watch on there. Any hint of woke bullshit and it's off my watch list

Forum List

Back