Netanyahu: Omar, Tlaib’s ‘Sole Objective’ for Trip Was to ‘Harm Israel’

Same reason I support Christianity.
And that is????
There is no difference between the Koran and the Christian bible. Only many translations of the bible where the Koran remain consistent and many Christian beliefs. It is how radical Christians and radical Islamics interpret the bible.
Well, I really can't take that post seriously. That's an outrageous opinion and not based on fact.
And that is YOUR opinion.
Christian terrorism comprises terrorist acts by groups or individuals who profess Christian motivations or goals. Christian terrorists justify their violent tactics through their interpretation of the Bible, in accordance with their own objectives and world view. These interpretations are typically different from those of established Christian denominations.
These terrorist acts can be committed against other Christian denominations, other religions, or a secular government group, individuals or society. Christianity can also be used cynically by terrorists as a rhetorical device to achieve political or military goals.
Oh my, yeah, Christian terrorists are the problem in the world, huh. Hilarious.

Many consider the U.S. a Christian Nation. There is not a more violent country than the U.S.

And that is????
There is no difference between the Koran and the Christian bible. Only many translations of the bible where the Koran remain consistent and many Christian beliefs. It is how radical Christians and radical Islamics interpret the bible.
Well, I really can't take that post seriously. That's an outrageous opinion and not based on fact.
Christian terrorism comprises terrorist acts by groups or individuals who profess Christian motivations or goals. Christian terrorists justify their violent tactics through their interpretation of the Bible, in accordance with their own objectives and world view. These interpretations are typically different from those of established Christian denominations.
These terrorist acts can be committed against other Christian denominations, other religions, or a secular government group, individuals or society. Christianity can also be used cynically by terrorists as a rhetorical device to achieve political or military goals.
You think invading Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc are not acts of terrorists? During the war in Afghanistan (2001–present), over 31,000 civilian deaths due to war-related violence have been documented; 29,900 civilians have been wounded. Over 111,000 Afghans, including civilians, soldiers and militants, are estimated to have been killed in the conflict.460,000 deaths in Iraq as a direct or indirect result of the war,
The US Government ordered the invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan, etc, not the Christian church. What an idiotic post. You're confused. Iran is a theocracy, not the USA.

You think invading Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc are not acts of terrorists? During the war in Afghanistan (2001–present), over 31,000 civilian deaths due to war-related violence have been documented; 29,900 civilians have been wounded. Over 111,000 Afghans, including civilians, soldiers and militants, are estimated to have been killed in the conflict.460,000 deaths in Iraq as a direct or indirect result of the war,
The US Government ordered the invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan, etc, not the Christian church. What an idiotic post. You're confused. Iran is a theocracy, not the USA.

Very few in the church spoke out.

What is that supposed to mean?

And that is????

Many consider the U.S. a Christian Nation. There is not a more violent country than the U.S.
I can be violent if someone is trying to destroy my property. That's not a bad thing.

Exactly what it says.

Exactly what it says.
The post says nothing. US Government policy has nothing to do with Christianity.

I can be violent if someone is trying to destroy my property. That's not a bad thing.

Yet we support needlessly destroying other peoples stuff and why they want to get violent.

Exactly what it says.
The post says nothing. US Government policy has nothing to do with Christianity.

Great. So let's quit trying to say the U.S. is a Christian nation.

Yet we support needlessly destroying other peoples stuff and why they want to get violent.
We stop threats to the United States.

Exactly what it says.

No. Christians have the right to defend themselves.

"No country in the world respects America and the American Congress more than the State of Israel.

United States of America.

Not American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists - ACOG - healthfinder.gov

As a free and vibrant democracy, Israel is open to critics and criticism with one exception: Israeli law prohibits the entry into Israel of those who call for and work to impose boycotts on Israel

Stop pounding your chest and ripping your bodice with that city hall business permit. Presumably visitors to Israel's district of the world are already spending money to patronize Israeli businesses in violation of any proposed or imagined “boycott.”

The boycott will become final, irrevocable and devastating when visitors are subject to prior restraint on free speech and arbitrary arrest and detention without the due process of law.

What then will Israel have to offer beyond the most extremist Islamic State under an absolute totalitarian Shari‘a Law?

Our wars have been threats to Wall Street and imaginary threats. I support neither.

"No country in the world respects America and the American Congress more than the State of Israel.

United States of America.

As a free and vibrant democracy, Israel is open to critics and criticism with one exception: Israeli law prohibits the entry into Israel of those who call for and work to impose boycotts on Israel

Stop pounding your chest and ripping your bodice with that city hall business permit. Presumably visitors to Israel's district of the world are already spending money to patronize Israeli businesses in violation of any proposed or imagined “boycott.”

The boycott will become final, irrevocable and devastating when visitors are subject to prior restraint on free speech and arbitrary arrest and detention without the due process of law.

What then will Israel have to offer beyond the most extremist Islamic State under an absolute totalitarian Shari‘a Law?

You've never been there. American's will never stop going there.

The US government is Christian. The government is in place because of Christians votes. WE claim to be a Christian nation founded on Christianity. The very act of 'killing them there" before they kill us here is a terrorist ideal.

He just wants your money and for you to fight Israel's wars...he doesnt give a fuck about America or Americans.
We are allies with a common enemy. That's all that matters. So what is it about Islam that you support?
Same reason I support Christianity.
And that is????

You did NOT type this did you?
Pendejo.

lmao...Stupid to believe you can stop an idea by killing the person.

Exactly what it says.

No. Christians have the right to defend themselves.
So does Islam.

Our wars have been threats to Wall Street and imaginary threats. I support neither.
Good for you.

Forum List

Back