Neo-segregation has started

America's founding fathers were mostly racists and slaveholders. It could be that is the factor in creating a system that has always been fatally flawed on matters of racial equality.

Britain didn't do the same and Canada held to the British mold in that respect.

These are at least questions for consideration!

The Canadian Truth And Reconciliation Commission disputes your opinion.

America's founding fathers were mostly racists and slaveholders. It could be that is the factor in creating a system that has always been fatally flawed on matters of racial equality.

Interesting. Britain had slaves back then but ended slavery before America did. So your opinion makes sense.

A simple move that can start the process on this board would be to condemn those who tar all people of a skin colour with the same brush. That's a dead giveaway of racists.

A huge race problem exists in America but all people of any particular skin colour, can't be said to be guilty.

Is it a simple matter for racists to stop doing that? Or has the problem grown so large that nothing is possible anymore?

Can the members of this forum only, demonstrate good intentions?
Racism Is Realism

Your dishonest trick of accusing your opposition of including all members of a group they don't like is a strawman. No matter how common this trick is used, you should no longer feel comfortable in conforming to all the other dishonest debaters.

The Exception Proves the Rule should be the comeback to your strawman. It is not necessary to include all in making a rational judgment on a group's general behavior. Perfectionism leads to paralysis, which dishonest debaters know very well.

For example, just because some ten-year-olds are capable of driving a car (Charles Lindbergh, for one, and many others of his generation, before driver's licenses even existed) doesn't mean it's unfair and bigoted to demand that drivers have to be older than 16. Anyone who uses the "not all" strawman demonstrates bad intentions.

Another strawman race traitors use is pretending that race patriots only care about skin color. That's as silly and dishonest as if I said people disagree with me because of the color of my avatar or that my username doesn't have a u in it. Again, just because nobody points out the dishonesty of making up a silly reason for your opponent's judgment, you feel comfortable in unthinkingly copying the common ilk of commentaters.

Last edited:
Touting my own country only accomplishes more hard feelings on this board.

The same people immigrated to both countries but they became subjugated to two different political systems. Canada's rightists are the equivalent of America's left in ideology.

Ask away. I hope I can be helpful with more explanations, without unnecessarily causing bad feelings.
Dippy Not at Dieppe

Did you know that Trudy's Daddy opposed Canada's fighting in World War Two and dodged the draft?

Racism Is Realism

Your dishonest trick of accusing your opposition of including all members of a group they don't like is a strawman. No matter how common this trick is used, you should no longer feel comfortable in conforming to all the other dishonest debaters.
Then they should learn how to express themselves better and not give a definite impression that they're talking about 'all' black people or 'all' white people or whatever applies.
The great deal of whining you're doing is suspicious. It should be a simple concept for everybody to understand.

Interesting. Britain had slaves back then but ended slavery before America did. So your opinion makes sense.
History aside, I think it makes sense right up to the minute.

I'm not trying to excuse the bad behaviour of individuals of any skin colour. America's race issues must be faced and dealt with in new and different ways IMO.

These guys need to face the truth no matter how butthurt it makes them. Your country has a parliament which makes coalition building important. These conservatives here don't understand that their philosophy is actually classical liberalism.
Your mention of coalition building is quite interesting. I've never considered that distinction between the two systems of government.
A quick glance would suggest the same is possible in the US system, but that may not be so true?

Indian Children Mass Graves in Canada
It's an unsettled matter right now on the mass graves of First Nations children. There's a question of whether the graves were cemeteries which were marked with wood crosses, and they rotted away over the years.

If there's guilt attached then the government and the catholic church will have to bear the responsibility and guilt.

History aside, I think it makes sense right up to the minute.

I'm not trying to excuse the bad behaviour of individuals of any skin colour. America's race issues must be faced and dealt with in new and different ways IMO.
Dindu Can Go Do Dem

New idea: Thirty Red States seceding and deporting all feral minorities to the Blue-State Union. You'd only accept an idea proposed by the elevated snobs whose ideas have been proved wrong time and time again.

A simple move that can start the process on this board would be to condemn those who tar all people of a skin colour with the same brush. That's a dead giveaway of racists.

A huge race problem exists in America but all people of any particular skin colour, can't be said to be guilty.

Is it a simple matter for racists to stop doing that? Or has the problem grown so large that nothing is possible anymore?

Can the members of this forum only, demonstrate good intentions?

Point A: I don't think that's a bad start. This board is full of racist hyperbole and hyperbole in general. If someone purposes a conservative idea, that person is labeled a trumper, MAGA, etc., and the vice versa.

Point B: Agree again. Yes, the US has a racist historical past by predominantly Caucasian British ancestors. That doesn't make every Brit, every Caucasian human a racist. Nor does it make all Caucasians racist today and supporting racists ideology. Nor should whites see a black human and immediately stereotype them into a racist bucket. Each human, regardless of skin color, should be viewed and judged based upon their own individual actions.

Point C: Not sure. Unfortunately, there will always be those narrow minded racists. It will be up to society to hold accountable true and real racism. My concern is that the brush of racism is getting broader and broader. Meaning, the MSM, politicians, activists are labeling things as racist and or systemic racism when perhaps the actual intent is to call to light one's own personal culpability and or life choices. You can't end something if the definition is continually evolving or being changed.

Point D: Never LOL

Point A: I don't think that's a bad start. This board is full of racist hyperbole and hyperbole in general. If someone purposes a conservative idea, that person is labeled a trumper, MAGA, etc., and the vice versa.

Point B: Agree again. Yes, the US has a racist historical past by predominantly Caucasian British ancestors. That doesn't make every Brit, every Caucasian human a racist. Nor does it make all Caucasians racist today and supporting racists ideology. Nor should whites see a black human and immediately stereotype them into a racist bucket. Each human, regardless of skin color, should be viewed and judged based upon their own individual actions.

Point C: Not sure. Unfortunately, there will always be those narrow minded racists. It will be up to society to hold accountable true and real racism. My concern is that the brush of racism is getting broader and broader. Meaning, the MSM, politicians, activists are labeling things as racist and or systemic racism when perhaps the actual intent is to call to light one's own personal culpability and or life choices. You can't end something if the definition is continually evolving or being changed.

Point D: Never LOL
I'm quite confident of my ability to ferret out the racists.
That is, the few that are still trying to hide in their closets. Most racists in America have come to proudly declaring their feelings.

As a Canadian I have no need to pretend anymore that false claims of innocense shoulr be believed.

You all need to fill your boots if the accusation applies.

Do you have any independent thought process of any kind ?? You leftist vermin are lower than insects

From another thread.
vhttps://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/cvs-is-racist.974116/

Forum List

Back