Negro male identified as Baton Rouge cop killer

Are you surprised? ...... :cool:
Is that your term for SAND NIGG3R?

Fuck you ya arab pos

Grampa I'm shocked. You seem so mild mannered usually.
“There was multiple gunshots going back and forth and back and forth before any police ever showed up. This was not a come-at-police situation,” Vancel said. “They weren’t targeting police at first, I don’t assume so, because these were men out here shooting at each other in an empty parking lot until the police showed and then it turned into a gun battle, I’m guessing to try to get themselves free or get out of the situation.”

Baton Rouge Shooter Gavin Eugene Long Was Nation Of Islam Member, Railed Against ‘Crackers’ On YouTube Channel
News says that he was a "former" member of NOI. ...... :cool:
I heard that too. Apparently he was so extreme that they kicked him out. That's pretty fucking extreme.
“There was multiple gunshots going back and forth and back and forth before any police ever showed up. This was not a come-at-police situation,” Vancel said. “They weren’t targeting police at first, I don’t assume so, because these were men out here shooting at each other in an empty parking lot until the police showed and then it turned into a gun battle, I’m guessing to try to get themselves free or get out of the situation.”

Forum List

Back