Negotiator-In-Chief:Trump Got Over $1 Billion Slashed Off Air Force One Price Tag--In Just ONE HOUR!

Now cue the appreciation expressed by the left:

Silence

I think the public is going to notice the big blue plane with the presidential logo sitting without wings after it's delivered.

Winning! That's what our glorious new leader is doing. This is just another example of him looking out for the true natural born Citizens wallets of this nation.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/negotiator-chief-trump-got-1-billion-slashed-off-air-force-one-price-tag-just-one-hour/

That might cover the cost of his regular weekend vacations to Florida....for...a few weeks...
Hilarious. Now the freaks are pissing their pants over Presidential vacations.

Winning! That's what our glorious new leader is doing. This is just another example of him looking out for the true natural born Citizens wallets of this nation.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/negotiator-chief-trump-got-1-billion-slashed-off-air-force-one-price-tag-just-one-hour/

That might cover the cost of his regular weekend vacations to Florida....for...a few weeks...

Not me.

I've always maintained that Presidents deserve vacations. There is no more stressful job in the country. On top of that - they are never really on vacation, they are always "on call".

Now, how about you?

Not me.

I've always maintained that Presidents deserve vacations. There is no more stressful job in the country. On top of that - they are never really on vacation, they are always "on call".

Now, how about you?
Says the Dufus whining about vacation costs.
Leftards are all a bunch of hypocrite losers.

At least Melania and he aren't taking separate airplanes like the Vacationer-in-Chief did.

Not me.

Now, how about you?

Yet...you don't answer the question...

No need. I've seen your posts on Obama vacations :lol:

At least Melania and he aren't taking separate airplanes like the Vacationer-in-Chief did.

Trying to figure out how one can fly from NY and the other from WDC in the same plane...

Or flying his dog around on Marine One.

Not me.

Now, how about you?

Yet...you don't answer the question...

No need. I've seen your posts on Obama vacations :lol:
Trump did more for America in 8 days than Obama did his entire life.

Trying to figure out how one can fly from NY and the other from WDC in the same plane...

Because the plane is based at Andrews - in between the two. Just a simple jaunt to the plane.

Because the plane is based at Andrews - in between the two. Just a simple jaunt to the plane.

So I'm guessing it's ok for Trump to vacation but not for Obama?

So I'm guessing it's ok for Trump to vacation but not for Obama?

Did i mention vacations for either of them? Do you just make this shit up?

You asked how people leaving two different places can ride the same plane. I explained it to you.

Oh this is too funny! R's set the standard for presidential vacations and now they don't like living up to them.

Forum List

Back