NCCA Football Gameday

Yep, the Baylor Bears followed the Oregon Ducks out of the BCS Championship conversations.

Ohio State vs Alabama..

Florida will take down FSU.

Florida?? The Gators lost to Georgia Southern! And you think they will beat FSU?

GSU lost to Furman and Wofford this year, but they beat the Gators in The Swamp.

If you want Ohio State to have a chance of getting into the BCS Championship, you need to become an auburn fan really quick.

Yep, the Baylor Bears followed the Oregon Ducks out of the BCS Championship conversations.

Ohio State vs Alabama..

Florida?? The Gators lost to Georgia Southern! And you think they will beat FSU?

GSU lost to Furman and Wofford this year, but they beat the Gators in The Swamp.

If you want Ohio State to have a chance of getting into the BCS Championship, you need to become an auburn fan really quick.

War Eagle ! :lol: I love rival week.

Ohio State vs Alabama..

I do too!! I love seeing Bama beat auburn!

We win that, then the SEC Championship, and then on to the BCS Championship game!!

I do too!! I love seeing Bama beat auburn!

We win that, then the SEC Championship, and then on to the BCS Championship game!!

I was j/k ....I would like to see Ohio State play Alabama. The problem is I don't see FSU losing to Florida or Duke.

Last edited:
Catching the end of this conversation.......

Die Hard Alabama Fan here. They are looking good, but they'll have to be on their game against Auburn. Auburn is no push over. I think they'll take them, but it's gonna be a fight for 3 quarters...........

I do not think they will have too much problem with Missouri..................

Then I think they will be playing FSU. FSU is playing some very good ball this year, and their ranking is on the mark. I believe they'll win out, and hopefully play Alabama for the title..............

That game is a toss up, even though an Alabama fan.........The Tide will have to be on it's A game.

Sad day in Huskerland today.

Watched the Huskers beaten on Senior Day

Watched the head Coach melt down once, twice then a third time during the after game press conference.

This once proud program......

Truly sad

Go Auburn. Fuck the Crimson turd. Inbred trash! Go Gus. Homeboy is going to make the crimson turd hated more than they already are. Nobody loves teams that keep winning year after boring year except white trash. Anyone but BAMA.

Ok, that was a little rash, but at least I didn't edit it out. Anyway, go Auburn and I'll allow the insults to come as I deserve them.

Ok, that was a little rash, but at least I didn't edit it out. Anyway, go Auburn and I'll allow the insults to come as I deserve them.

No insults from me. I was a proud crimson Tide fan during all those years we sucked. I wore my Crimson Tide stuff with pride, even when Mike DuBose took us to an astounding 3-8. So I am cheering like hell for my team now.

This Iron Bowl will be better than last year. But the results will be the same. Bama will win and then go on to the SEC Championship to beat Missouri.

Forum List

Back